STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sometimes I eat turkey bacon, low fat cheddar, 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg, wrapped in a fat free whole wheat tortilla

Gets the job done

Plus, I swear a good blender will change your life

Sometimes I eat turkey bacon, low fat cheddar, 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg, wrapped in a fat free whole wheat tortilla

Gets the job done

blenders are phased out, get a nutribullet and a ninja, those things are magical, small and easy as **** to clean. :lol:

Gets the job done

blenders are phased out, get a nutribullet and a ninja, those things are magical, small and easy as **** to clean. :lol:

I need POWER... I have a magic bullet... Just doesn't cut it for what I do

Ninja blender>>>

is it true that your body can only process 30g of protein per hour? if u consume more than that in one hour, it'll just go to waste?? (sounds like bro science to me...)

NT fam, whats the best pre workout out there? And I just finished my ON Whey thinking about trying out MusclePharm's Combat. Any reviews for Combat? Should I make the switch or just stick with ON?

Last edited:
NT fam, whats the best pre workout out there? And I just finished my ON Whey thinking about trying out MusclePharm's Combat. Any reviews for Combat? Should I make the switch or just stick with ON?
i was taking that for a month it worked about every other day but not really even worth it. i recently starting eating candy anything with sugar in it, gummie worms mostly before working out it works the same. pre-work outs are a waste of money just have some fruit and candy with sugar it will help. 

I ordered Combat once and got really bloated everytime I took it. Didn't taste good either. Despite the good marketing, I'd suggest staying away.

is it true that your body can only process 30g of protein per hour? if u consume more than that in one hour, it'll just go to waste?? (sounds like bro science to me...)
Nope not true.

:wipes forehead:

glad im not the only one, i should probably get my cholesterol checked.....although i believe yolks are not as bad as they are made out to be nowadays.
Only a small portion of cholesterol that our body intakes comes from dietary sources. The majority is produced by the body itself --> don't worry too much about your dietary cholesterol intake unless you've been demonstrated to have high cholesterol.

There isn't a definitive, published, answer to this.. But just like anything else there is limit to what is absorbed. 20-30 grams is the general guideline, but you could absorb less, could absorb more. Can you absorb 80 grams in a sitting? Nah.

Killed chest today. I'm trying to do chest twice a week and speed up the gains now, doing a lot more compound lifts compared to isolated and i really feel stronger.

This was my post-workout meal today.
Baked chicken with cilantro, lime, thyme, an pepper.
Brown rice made with garlic and chili powder.
Broccoli with light soy sauce and a spoon of salsa on top.

I know, not the most exciting meal. But I'm full and I'm happy I got my nutrients :smile:

Keep it up team fit :pimp:

so people that do IF are not utilizing all their protein?! :lol:
so bodybuilders that eat 100 grams of protein in a sitting are wasting it all? :rofl:

stop it.

so people that do IF are not utilizing all their protein?! :lol:
so bodybuilders that eat 100 grams of protein in a sitting are wasting it all? :rofl:

stop it.

He asked about absorption in an hour. My wording was wrong- I meant hour but wasn't payin attention. Eating 80/100 grams for a meal isn't outrageous at all but if you think that even a bodybuilder can absorb that much in an hour, I'd disagree.

Back
Top Bottom