STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

for people with romaleos, what insole do you use for your workouts? the harder or softer one?

The harder ones, feels more stable. Don't do too much walking with the harder sole though, the arch of my feet hurt when I do. What color you got? I just saw the new color, red/gold/ navy :wow:

20% off your whole order at vitamin shoppe .com and you get free 2-6 day shipping over 100

The harder ones, feels more stable. Don't do too much walking with the harder sole though, the arch of my feet hurt when I do. What color you got? I just saw the new color, red/gold/ navy :wow:
i got the all black one. maybe if i lifted big weights i'd feel confident about a flashy color :lol:
just wore em and they feel good on squats. walking around in the softer ones and i felt like frankenstein. can't even imagine the harder ones. will try those out this weekend.

20% off your whole order at vitamin shoppe .com and you get free 2-6 day shipping over 100
Free shipping over $25.

VSSAVE20

Caved and grabbed a tub of Natural Gold Standard to have on standby. Definitely prefer using the Garden of Life Raw protein nowadays.

I was looking to get down to 190-200, do you think given my current frame I would be shredded or just leaner with no flab?
You will be lean but as far as having abs popping out and stuff your in the same boat as me, you will need to put some mass on them first then cut and reveal them.

I want to look like chris jones no homo, just retain my speed but his size. He is lean at 190 and only 5'7. BEAST

You will be lean but as far as having abs popping out and stuff your in the same boat as me, you will need to put some mass on them first then cut and reveal them.

I want to look like chris jones no homo, just retain my speed but his size. He is lean at 190 and only 5'7. BEAST

yea I was looking to bulk even though cats in here kept saying I shouldnt. You think I should aim for 190 and bulk to 200 or 200 and bulk to 210, then do one final cut? I guess I can tell when I get closer what I need to do but I like setting goals

yea I was looking to bulk even though cats in here kept saying I shouldnt. You think I should aim for 190 and bulk to 200 or 200 and bulk to 210, then do one final cut? I guess I can tell when I get closer what I need to do but I like setting goals
I would go by the number or the mirror, I said **** it and bulked for a month because I was tired of cutting but I gained too much too fast lol So now Im cutting back down and my ideal goal is 10% bf then start a lean bulk. At 190 you will be a lot leaner, thats almost 50lbs off your current picture. As long as you take your bulk as slow and lean as you have been cutting you will do fine. I would mini lean bulk if you hit a plateau before 190, which you might, I know I did.

Last edited:
ISo now Im cutting back down and my ideal goal is 10% bf then start a lean bulk.

pretty much similar to what i'm trying to shoot for. it sucks so bad. i have at least 10 more pounds to go but it's not a happy time for me right now :lol:
i'm thinking i need to take a week off and eat at least a little over maintenance and then get back to it feeling fresh. the strength loss has me depressed. kinda always tired after work. :frown:

Last edited:
saw that video of the epic transformation, kid is an idiot. he had an excellent base and mass :x but why the hell is he taking all those drugs? :smh: kid is gonna end up in an early grave

theres a video of him talking about everything hes done and takes.. SMH the whole time.

Man how many lbs before y'all think the belly fat will be gone? I'm hovering around 230-235 right now , I'm tryna go slow because I want to avoid nasty loose skin. My love handles feel soft yuck

good God, Man.... that transformation is RIDICULOUS!!!! I'm literally shocked, man good ****. I know I say it a lot... but for real. Good. ******g. ****.

pretty much similar to what i'm trying to shoot for. it sucks so bad. i have at least 10 more pounds to go but it's not a happy time for me right now :lol:
i'm thinking i need to take a week off and eat at least a little over maintenance and then get back to it feeling fresh. the strength loss has me depressed. kinda always tired after work. :frown:

I did that about a week ago, at at or over maintenance and didnt do cardio but still lifted for a week. lol I gained like 10lbs of water. After doing that I saw that when I end my cut I`m gonna have to add 100 calories per week to get to maintenance because if I jump right into a bulk or eating at maintenance I know my body is gonna pack on weight extremely fast.

pretty much similar to what i'm trying to shoot for. it sucks so bad. i have at least 10 more pounds to go but it's not a happy time for me right now
laugh.gif

i'm thinking i need to take a week off and eat at least a little over maintenance and then get back to it feeling fresh. the strength loss has me depressed. kinda always tired after work.
frown.gif
Haha I'm right there with you. I want to lose atleast 20 and then I should be good to go. Part of me doesn't want to go lower then 170 lol 

Yeah I figure about 10-20 lbs is what I need to lose to get to the 8-12% bodyfat base. Its taking so long though I gotta be doing something wrong. Tempted to go crazy starvation mode for a month or two.

yea bro, prowler. I love it. it's become one of my staples on leg day. it builds so much power and you gain so much momentum during the movement, when i would get to the end of the path, I'd still be moving forward with full force almost tripping over the bracket loll. I just want to keep adding more plates and strength in pushing.
Wish I had access to one. This is the stuff that interests me. Right now I'm focusing on more conditioning work, but I love training that actually translates to real athletics.

yea man, that's what I all about. Of course, I love the aesthetic part, but the majority of things I do are for conditioning and function to be effective on the field or the court. So beyond the traditional bodybuilding exercises, I'll mix it up with athletic routines as well.

a cool picture of this beast PH. This is what I'M talm bout!
hes like the only popular bb who can do that tho

I'd say you'll know when to start bulking by looking in the mirror. I wouldn't worry about hitting a specific weight to start.

saw that video of the epic transformation, kid is an idiot. he had an excellent base and mass :x but why the hell is he taking all those drugs? :smh: kid is gonna end up in an early grave

theres a video of him talking about everything hes done and takes.. SMH the whole time.

I don't agree with all the stuff he is taking but I respect that dude is putting everything out there that he is taking and not lying about it, Alot of these fitness channels only tell half the story IMO

Need some advice NTers,

Currently trying to build bigger arms.
I am 5'8 and weigh 154 lb, around 9-12% bf.
My arms are currently 13 inches and I work out 3-4 times a week. Any req to grow them another 2' inch?

Need some advice NTers,

Currently trying to build bigger arms.
I am 5'8 and weigh 154 lb, around 9-12% bf.
My arms are currently 13 inches and I work out 3-4 times a week. Any req to grow them another 2' inch?
The only way to make something grow is to eat and eat big. I honestly hate training biceps because it takes me forever to get a good pump. Make sure you hit both heads by switching up your grip and I've seen good results when you work on the negative part of a exercise. Also mind muscle connection will help when it comes to something small like the bicep.
Yeah I figure about 10-20 lbs is what I need to lose to get to the 8-12% bodyfat base. Its taking so long though I gotta be doing something wrong. Tempted to go crazy starvation mode for a month or two.
Dont do it bro! lol Just take it slow so you don't cut into any muscle. I've thought about doing the same thing but if I can lose weight at 2k calories then I'm not gonna lower it until I hit another plateau. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom