STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ just talking about all of the drugs he's taking to attain his size. very specific. sooooo much stuff smh.

this video is insane honestly....he is rattling off drugs...i haven't heard of any of this :lol: he should be a chemist :rofl:

tren, deca, synths, masteron. provirin, menstral, winney, novadex, premobolin.... huh?

Last edited:
Da fudge...

Dude is ****** insane. Could only watch the first 10 mins at work. Don't know if I want to bother with the rest later.

@ work and cant hear...cliffs?
Hes on a stack of stacks. In a year he went from your guy who went too long on a bulk to winning the contra coasta overall. I lost more respect for him once he said synthol. 

If he keeps running that stuff he won't have any test left. It's a shame too cause I don't think he is going to make a living off bodybuilding.

He sounds like a ******g bulldog breathing 
laugh.gif
 Sons heart my pop if he runs a mile.

Last edited:
this video is insane honestly....he is rattling off drugs...i haven't heard of any of this
laugh.gif
he should be a chemist
roll.gif

tren, deca, synths, masteron. provirin, menstral, winney, novadex, premobolin.... huh?
I have heard of all these except the last 1...more people r on this then u would think..even im shocked when a guy at the gym comes clean about what hes on and offers to "hook u up" for a price..this happened just yesterday actually..dude said if i wanna go pro i need to be on Peptides..i was like nah im good..

So whats the danger with synthols? Or why is it looked down upon more then steroids?

I hate remembering to take fish oil, and my multi on a daily basis.....how the hell you remember to inject all that stuff :lol:

So whats the danger with synthols? Or why is it looked down upon more then steroids?

I hate remembering to take fish oil, and my multi on a daily basis.....how the hell you remember to inject all that stuff :lol:
someone correct me if I'm wrong but synthol you're just injecting a substance in your muscle, getting big off roida at least still takes work. Steroids will also produce strength gains whereas I don't think synthol will.

I agree that dude is crazy in that what he's doing probably will have serious longterm negative consequences on his body; however I do have to respect the fact that he seems well researched and is willing to talk frankly about what he took. A lot of everyone's favorite bb'ers aren't willing to or aren't able to speak that frankly on drug use for fear of losing sponsors or other stigmas.

My favorite part of the bid was where he said he kept a mini fridge in his room for some of his drugs. Either he's hiding them from his parents or he's worried that he'll go catavolic on the walk to the kitchen.

How much do y'all think that guy is spending on drugs? That stuff can't be cheap lol
I'd ballpark it at like 60/70 but I have no idea. To become a pro bodybuilder is very very expensive and the rewards of prize money and sponsorship are generally only sufficient for the cream of the crop. This results in situations like Kai Greene and his grapefruit

BRO, if thats common amongst roid users, i have an even more heightened respect for POG

for starters, i wouldnt want any of that stuff in my body man, thats ridic

secondly, this shuts down all arguments about natural builders not being truly natural because they supp heavily, at least supps are mostly naturally derived, all that synthetic stuff is honestly making me shutter

its like the first time i saw a graphic video or 2 girls 1 cup, the fact that hes saying all this stuff is just making me uncomfortable

What's good NT fam. I need some advice from you guys. Right now I'm at 5'9 185lbs. I've packed on like 20 lbs since graduating HS 3 years ago. I'm pissed off for letting my self go especially with an athletic background. How would you guys go about this? I just signed up for a Golds membership. Last time I legit worked out was like two years ago haha

What's good NT fam. I need some advice from you guys. Right now I'm at 5'9 185lbs. I've packed on like 20 lbs since graduating HS 3 years ago. I'm pissed off for letting my self go especially with an athletic background. How would you guys go about this? I just signed up for a Golds membership. Last time I legit worked out was like two years ago haha

What are your goals? Take it slow coming back to prevent injuries.

Get on a diet and train daily. As long as you stick to whatever you choose you will be straight man. If you wanna lose that weight slowly start a running program. If you want to get strong and lean fairly quickly Cross Fit might be worth a shot.

Diet + cardio + strength training + consistency = nonstop gains :smokin

Good luck bruh

What are your goals? Take it slow coming back to prevent injuries.

I'm really just tryna slim up first and then beef up

Get on a diet and train daily. As long as you stick to whatever you choose you will be straight man. If you wanna lose that weight slowly start a running program. If you want to get strong and lean fairly quickly Cross Fit might be worth a shot.

Yea I've been looking into it. Kinda regret getting my Golds membership instead of signing up at a CrossFit center. Gonna see if I can go out and do it on my own

Diet + cardio + strength training + consistency = nonstop gains :smokin

Good luck bruh

Thanks fam.

On a side note. Does anyone have any tips/workouts they wouldn't mind sharing?

Is Cross Fit really worth it for a beginner? Seems unnecessary.

Use your gym membership and focus on compound lifts. Squats, deadlifts, bench press and military press. Work consistently. Watch your diet and you'll see results almost immediately.

Use your gym membership and focus on compound lifts. Squats, deadlifts, bench press and military press. Work consistently. Watch your diet and you'll see results almost immediately.
Once you try it a while you will realize that it is a great place to be if you want to start working out. It's more of a team/family of people in there and everyone is very positive and encouraging. I actually think its the perfect place for a beginner. You are much less likely to be discouraged and quit like when you work out alone. But to each his own.

But yes, crossfit is a great thing for beginners and people who tend to work out a while then quit.

Last edited:

Depends, it has it's pros in cons. It really depends on the box you go to, some are great others are just reaping the benefits of this new workout regimen. Can you do all that stuff in a regular gym? Probably, if it's empty.

I love crossfit, everyone is there for a common purpose and nobody circle jerks. Make sure if you do go to a box, most have free trials, that the instructors emphasize form.

Working out in a crossfit gym>> working out at a commercial gym (i.e 24 hour, LA Fitness, etc)

It's heavy cardio, so you will shed weight as opposed to gaining it. You will gain definition though. All that is null and void if you eat like ****.

Give it a shot, you might like it. You can always do squats at the gym... oh wait, some dude is curling on the squat rack :smile:lol)

I go to both, depending on my schedule, and with time I'm leaning towards cutting my gym membership. Too many pet peeves.

Speaking of eating like ****... working at a baseball stadium during a 10-game homestand, :x... Stadium food is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom