STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you guys think of Chestbrah? I think he might have Zyzz beat, seems like he didn't take it next level until Zyzz died because before Zyzz seemed superior. Of course he's on roids
zyzz was on gear too

and you're right, he didnt take to the next level until zyzz died

but of course zyzz still has the upper hand because he was like 6'2 and his bro is like 5'9 or something

did chestbrah get zyzz's tats? i thought they were the same person until i read your post

What do you guys think of Chestbrah? I think he might have Zyzz beat, seems like he didn't take it next level until Zyzz died because before Zyzz seemed superior. Of course he's on roids

Real rap, chestbrah is a beast, but Zyzz looked better cuz of his tats and he was a handsome sob.

I think the zyzz/chest brah physique could really be attainable they weren't massive but both have above avg thickness that when they are dressed you can tell they are built. Do you guys think Matt Ogus is on that cell tech?

I think the zyzz/chest brah physique could really be attainable they weren't massive but both have above avg thickness that when they are dressed you can tell they are built. Do you guys think Matt Ogus is on that cell tech?
I don't think he is. He just has a great metabolism and can get really lean. He's put in work though.

Zyzz made it to what 22? That stuff isn't even worth it.

Finally returned to the gym after about 2 months.

How do you guys feel about creatine in pill form? I'm interested in getting some and I didn't want to get the powder form.

Last edited:
I don't think he is. He just has a great metabolism and can get really lean. He's put in work though.

Zyzz made it to what 22? That stuff isn't even worth it.

yea, I hope I`m able to put on mass as good as these dudes when the day comes for me to bulk.

How do you guys feel about creatine in pill form? I'm interested in getting some and I didn't want to get the powder form.

why not? pills are unnecessary. just mix the creatine in with whatever you drink.

I was asking because dude at the GNC tried to get me to buy the pills, I told him I would come back. The only thing I don't like about powder is the water retention but he tried to say it was harder on my liver than pills.

I was asking because dude at the GNC tried to get me to buy the pills, I told him I would come back. The only thing I don't like about powder is the water retention but he tried to say it was harder on my liver than pills.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just buy some creapure powder. take between 3-5 grams a day. you shouldn't bloat.

oh yeah, and don't shop at GNC.

Last edited:
vitamin shoppe is cheaper and they don't push crap on you. at least the ones here are pretty good. still more expensive than online though.

vitamin shoppe is cheaper and they don't push crap on you. at least the ones here are pretty good. still more expensive than online though.

their prices seemed to be a few dollars higher than bb.com but that off sets shipping (besides when there are discounts), I might use them to pick up small things while I wait on coupons at bb.com

GNC preys on naive customers.

For Houston NT'ers in this thread, there are a couple Nutution Depot stores in the city and they have great prices.

gnc isnt that bad anymore i used to hate them but the last 2 mnths they have had a 10 off 20 coupon floating arnd ive been getting animal paks for 16 and buy one get one half off on fish oil triple strength which is one of the highest epa dha contents of any fish oil out there for 22 bucks (ttl 120 pills)

link to the coupon http://slickdeals.net/f/6006696-GNC...tore-Purchases-10-off-20-Expires-June-30-2013

works on any product in the store

their prices seemed to be a few dollars higher than bb.com but that off sets shipping (besides when there are discounts), I might use them to pick up small things while I wait on coupons at bb.com

they always have 10% off but they are hard to find some some reason :lol:

why not? pills are unnecessary. just mix the creatine in with whatever you drink.

creatine is creatine, pills have creatine in it. it isnt gonna change anything from consuming the powder.

take a straight creatine monohydrate, no everyone experiences heavy water retention, some people dnt even respond to creatine at all. Ive been taking it for a bit and it doesnt make me carry anymore water than normal.

go to the store and just get CREATINE MONO HYDRATE, dont listen to the people at the store.

its the best, safest, and best of all cheapest and guess whats. IT WORKS!

Finally returned to the gym after about 2 months.

I liked the pill form because I always got Kre-Alkalyn for the low on Amazon. But Creatine Mono in powder form is all you need

creatine is creatine, pills have creatine in it. it isnt gonna change anything from consuming the powder.

take a straight creatine monohydrate, no everyone experiences heavy water retention, some people dnt even respond to creatine at all. Ive been taking it for a bit and it doesnt make me carry anymore water than normal.

go to the store and just get CREATINE MONO HYDRATE, dont listen to the people at the store.

its the best, safest, and best of all cheapest and guess whats. IT WORKS!

You're right. I used it about 2 years ago. Can't wait to see these gains.

they always have 10% off but they are hard to find some some reason :lol:
They've regulated that big time over the past year and a half. Not as easy to get discos thru them anymore unless they send 'em out.

Back
Top Bottom