STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

New to creatine also. Will order some tonight. Sorry if asked already, but:

- Mix with water?

- Before and after workout, correct?

- Will it be okay to use every day? Or alternate?

- Do I drink with meal or can I use as a meal/snack?
I mix it with juice because it tastes nasty with just water.

Doesn't matter when you take it.

Use it everyday and load if you want it to get saturated into the muscles quicker.

Not a meal replacement, it has 0 calories. 

When you load in creatine the first time, do you just hit the 20grams in one drink?
I cycled off it and ima go on it again in August, so I'm wondering if I should load cause I didn't the first time

Jeff Seid, kid is a beast, lol so much talk of him not being natty, but who cares thats his life (even though he claims he is natural)

When you load in creatine the first time, do you just hit the 20grams in one drink?
I cycled off it and ima go on it again in August, so I'm wondering if I should load cause I didn't the first time
When I first started the loading I put like 30 grams in one drink and took it.

just got my creatine monohydrate from bb.com i got the ON.

Im drinking a gallon of water today and will began taking it tommorrow.

So 5g a day is only 1 gallon of water right??

do i have to drink the water before or after? or it doesnt matter as long as i get the gallon for that day?

like usually i work out at 8pm - 10pm ...

say if i drink like 3/4 of the water during the day and i drink the remaining 1/4 after i workout. Is that OK?

Or should i take the creatine right when i wake up in the morning and drink the gallon throughout the day?

your making it too complicated. you should be getting AT LEAST a gallon of water in a day whether your taking creatine or not.

take the creatine anytime you want and just stay hydrated during the day. no more than 5g. no loading, no nothing.

take 5g a day, everyday and in a few weeks you should be fully saturated then just keep continuing with 5g a day

no need to load and its worthless to take that much. just take 5g a day, anytime of day, everyday.

Luck Luchiano or anyone else who has done weight loss, besides creatine, were you taking anything else?

Luck Luchiano or anyone else who has done weight loss, besides creatine, were you taking anything else?

CLA,L-Cartentine, and Green Tea extract. I tried Beef Aminos because they were dirt cheap for the heck of it, the others I got tons because they were included as a free bottle when I would buy other stuff. I stopped taking the CLA a few weeks ago because my calorie intake is getting real low so I didnt want anything that wasnt essential that had calories in it. The Green Tea extract is for overall health.

My routine is
Protein
Fish Oil
Multi
Creatine
BCAA (Xtend is the only one I will ever use)
And I`m gonna start back on the Green tea extract soon

CLA,L-Cartentine, and Green Tea extract. I tried Beef Aminos because they were dirt cheap for the heck of it, the others I got tons because they were included as a free bottle when I would buy other stuff. I stopped taking the CLA a few weeks ago because my calorie intake is getting real low so I didnt want anything that wasnt essential that had calories in it. The Green Tea extract is for overall health.

My routine is
Protein
Fish Oil
Multi
Creatine
BCAA (Xtend is the only one I will ever use)
And I`m gonna start back on the Green tea extract soon
Thanks brother. Ordering a few things now.

No! You should take it at several different times of day. Your body will only absorb 3-5 grams at a time.

Jeff Seid, kid is a beast, lol so much talk of him not being natty, but who cares thats his life (even though he claims he is natural)

With a great diet and hard work ethic this body is achievable with out gear unless he benching like 315 for reps and squatting 500 by the looks if him he looks natural but like u said if he isn't, oh well still takes hard work

With a great diet and hard work ethic this body is achievable with out gear unless he benching like 315 for reps and squatting 500 by the looks if him he looks natural but like u said if he isn't, oh well still takes hard work

yea folks have the misconception that roods = skating lol roids are mo sore making up for weak genetics. Cats on performance enhancing drugs tend to go harder in the gym anyways and still have to diet just like us. To keep it funky only reason I will never do roids is because I`m not gonna screw up my man meat and I`m not gonna risk having a heart attack at age 36. I can careless if people thought I was a cheater.

lol it doesn't do a damn thing to your penis. your testicles may shrink because they'll stop producing test. there's something you can take for that also.

no need to load and its worthless to take that much. just take 5g a day, anytime of day, everyday.
Loading isn't necessary but definitely worth it. You're looking at muscle saturation in 5 days rather than 3 weeks

Loading isn't necessary but definitely worth it. You're looking at muscle saturation in 5 days rather than 3 weeks

im sorry to tell you but loading isnt gonna get you saturated in 5 days

you are pissing most of it out regardless. its not worth it unless you feel like wasting creatine.

just take 5g and you will be saturated in no time, some people its quicker, others its a bit longer while some peple are non responders to creatine in general.

Great info on the creatine guys will be helpful.

Lost our soccer game championship yesterday....2-1....Other teams goalie got kicked in the head and was bleeding and dizzy he was laying on the field for 30mins and we had to call an ambulance and everything...game literally stopped for 30 mins....it was a joke.

Anyway....season is over...starts back up in the fall...time to start loving the gym again. Chest and tris today and hopefully again by the end of the week. Trying to get 2 chest sessions in a week now since its my weakest muscle group. Now that i have off sundays can't wait to get deadlift day back in

im sorry to tell you but loading isnt gonna get you saturated in 5 days

you are pissing most of it out regardless. its not worth it unless you feel like wasting creatine.

just take 5g and you will be saturated in no time, some people its quicker, others its a bit longer while some peple are non responders to creatine in general.

You will piss the excess out if you take it all at once. If you spread it out throughout the day, you'll be fine

Agree to disagree my dude

Yea I definitely notice a huge difference when loading dat creatine vs not loading. but don't take all 20g at once for a couple reasons but mostly because it tastes disgusting

Been contemplating taking creating for a while but I haven't because I was afraid I'd retain all that water and not lose any weight...Have you been losing weight and taking Creatine the whole time Lucky?

Been contemplating taking creating for a while but I haven't because I was afraid I'd retain all that water and not lose any weight...Have you been losing weight and taking Creatine the whole time Lucky?

Yea I been in creatine since day one. I use Allmax seemed to be best bang for buck for A Creapure product. Quality is top notch when I was using BB.com creatine it was all chalky this stuff is like sugar consistency.

he's diesel to me. and honestly, he looked like that at 17, so i dont really know much about roids and stuff, so is it really that easily accessible, for someone so young? i mean it's like like weed and coke where just everybody has it right? lol reminds me of that katt williams standup piece about roids hahaha.

but yea, a lot of his looks like genetics. thick wrists, wide hands, decent height. he said he played sports for 8 years and trained for bbing for 5. i mean i guess anything is possible these days, he could be natural, he could juice, idk, only he knows.

and if you look, at 13, he was pretty ripped, i mean, i wasn't that cut at 13 lol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-jeff-looked-up-to-the-last-action-hero.html

Last edited:
Bout to order some Creatine thanks for the knowledge guys! But before I do what about BCAA? Necessary or not? Added to my order but don't know much about it.

Back
Top Bottom