STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just discovered Mrs. Dash!

Goodbye to sodium on my chicken!

Playing soccer much lately. Wonder if lifting the same as I was before is actually gonna help. Might just lift low weights, heavy reps

Not sure if posted before but interesting none da less.

More a diet question than working out, but figured I'd give it a shot. I don't eat breakfast, but wouldn't mind having a shake in the morning that could take the place of a meal (and thus allow me to have three "meals" per day, with lights snack in between). Any suggestions?

More a diet question than working out, but figured I'd give it a shot. I don't eat breakfast, but wouldn't mind having a shake in the morning that could take the place of a meal (and thus allow me to have three "meals" per day, with lights snack in between). Any suggestions?

You should really eat breakfast,I understand it may be a time thing though. Breakfast basically dictates your metabolism and how much you will eat throughout the day

As for a quick shake, when I'm short on time I do a Protein Powder, banana, and peanut butter shake. You can also add an avocado in that as well (sounds gross but tastes amazing)

I hit legs twice a week. First workout is heavy for sure, but I'd call the second workout more of a mobility day to stay loose and limber. 

For some reason Leg Day is always the best on Mondays to me..and i do legs twice a week
You have a light and a heavy day?
No its 2 diff workouts actually...i never have a set routine as im always changin it but its usually somethin like:

Heavy squats

Stiff-Leg Deads

Jefferson Squats

Barbell front squats

Inverted leg press

Or

Lunges

Reg leg press

Hack squats

Front squats on hack squat machine

Ham Extension or Single leg Ham raises

yea jeffersons are the truth. Kai got me to do them, they're the truth, so my damn glute activation. check out KG's vids when he works legs, you'll see them done often.

Took my bro to the gym with me yesterday so he can be my personal trainer...

We did arms for so long I couldn't hit a single pushup afterwards.

Trying to push up, my arms were just like, "Nah b" and I fell
laugh.gif
word to Aubrey.

ibhoyLZTmRBXRm.gif

Seeing this "hyphy mud" pre workout all over on youtube

:wow: anyone gonna try it??? to me it sounds :x :x :x :x

Just discovered Mrs. Dash!

Goodbye to sodium on my chicken!

Playing soccer much lately. Wonder if lifting the same as I was before is actually gonna help. Might just lift low weights, heavy reps

i rarely put salt on my chicken, if i do its like a pinch

dat pepper doe :pimp:

just beat my legs like the redhead step child. looking forward to that pain tomorrow lol.

yea jeffersons are the truth. Kai got me to do them, they're the truth, so my damn glute activation. check out KG's vids when he works legs, you'll see them done often.
Yeap that's exactly where I got it from...Kai's leg workout is the best I've ever seen..he usually does a 3-3 1/2 hour leg workout once a week..I just split it up and do twice a week usually about 5 days in between..he's got Hamstrings of the gods

lol I use Ms.Dash but I still got to use a dash of Adobo. Ms.Dash you gotta cake your food for it to taste flavorful to me.

Back
Top Bottom