STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone else do ab work with leg day? I can't bring myself to do a full leg workout so I mix in ab exercises. I love working out but legs take a toll on me.

Did legs today. Watched some strengthcamp tips on squat form beforehand. Eventually had to drop weight because my form was a little off (elbows didn't remain pointed down throughout ROM, chest wasn't puffed out enough). Proper form is tough to get down man.

Ab work, I've done a little after legs before, although I believe doing core/compound movements should take care of abs.

Actually had Japanese BBQ today, funny you mention it Lucky. All we had was straight up meat, you can order sides if you want. Just think about it in terms of  an ample amount of protein for the day, 
happy.gif

Went in for a second session just now.

A little something that I rigged for curls.

Really gives a great dimension to the wavering motion that the kettle bell has to offer.

nice nice no straps, no hips shooting up or rounded back. good stuff only thing i personally would adjust is to get the head up. :smokin

Last edited:
I need to get motivated to hit the gym and eat right. My job is too tempting w/ the unhealthy food :smh:

link? didnt know they sold "meals" :lol:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/b-elite-fuel.html

Had someone come up to me today asking me tips and said I had their ideal body no karamo. lol I still think I`m a fat sack of lard, but I've been having people come up to me lately asking me advice, actually motivates me to stay on track.

with a shirt on you look pretty fit bruh, your arms and what not stick out and make you look huge unless every pic your post is misleading :lol:

Made these the other day. Came out very good :pimp:

Made with:

Organic PB
Organic dark chocolate
Honey
graham crackers
Chocolate powder

Really good for when you're craving something sweet

Recipe

Last edited by a moderator:
with a shirt on you look pretty fit bruh, your arms and what not stick out and make you look huge unless every pic your post is misleading :lol:

Naw I mean I'm 6'3 230 with a sz 34 waist I still have stomach fat and a little but if moobage left. I'm where I can go out and wear a tank but u wouldn't prance around shirtless

Last edited:
Did legs yesterday....got that weird itchy feeling in the muscles...i keep tightening the muscle as i sit at my desk.
Gonna try to hit chest today...depending on what is going on when i get off work.

Back
Top Bottom