STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I would look at sales of the Metcon to see which market is responding better: the Metcon or romeleo; 100 bucks or 200 bucks.

If you can make a cheaper shoe like 150 with a marketable and also useful gimmick, who knows? Maybe capture moreindshare and dollars.

I need to work for Nike. I hope Yall reading this, Phil.
Lol they aren't they same kind of shoe so you cant compare them. It would make sense for them to just make a $100 cheaper, lighter, less sturdy weightlifting shoe.

They've got it right with going after the Crossfit crowd though.

Lol they aren't they same kind of shoe so you cant compare them. It would make sense for them to just make a $100 cheaper, lighter, less sturdy weightlifting shoe.

They've got it right with going after the Crossfit crowd though.

Yee. But I don't think the differences are big enough to say it's impossible to design something that is both. Just takes a wizard's mind.

Swear to god if Nike comes out with some magnet **** next year I'm owed apologies and royalties. ******* magnets.

In all honestly though the Metcons will solve my problems and i don't cross fit. Been waiting for a stable lifting shoe that i could run in. I would prefer to bring 1 pair of shoes to the gym since i leave right from work and don't want to pack 2 pairs of shoes a day. One to lift and one to run.

I squat, then i deadlift, then i run 2 miles. Metcon will replace my free trainers. All of that to say that the metcon will hit a lot of the market not just crossfit even if that is their goal

Products with interchangeable parts are generally not as good as the original.

It's an intelligible idea, but just falls short of being legit.

Figured I'd distract us from the compression blunts for at least a while. Gonna be experimenting with like dr scholls and cutting em up and doing stuff to em to see if I can get something ad hoc but usable.

Figured I'd distract us from the compression blunts for at least a while. Gonna be experimenting with like dr scholls and cutting em up and doing stuff to em to see if I can get something ad hoc but usable.

Stopped reading after I saw "blunts"..

All I can think of is three blunts to the head a day.

Do you own a pair of Olympic shoes?

And just as a law student, if you're serious about doing this, you should probably quit talking about and delete your posts

How do you guys feel about pre workout supplements such as C4? Are these things safe to take?

You're about to get bombarded by a lot of C4 jokes.... so be prepared.

prework out is ok if you feel you need it.
C4 isn't the best to pick from.

I honestly just do half a caffeine pill and it gives me the bit of extra energy I need.

Someone gave me some Metabolic nutrition esp.... Stuff gets me hype. I don't even take the big 500mg of caffeine scoop. I take the small 150 scoop

What's a good one you've used lately. I rotate between NOxplode and Fusion Force. Keep seeing C4 is decent in reviews.
Taste wise c4 blows most out of the water. A lot of preworkouts can taste terrible because caffeine and other ingredients. Are you a caffeine junky? Or no?

I'm a fan of C4. **** tastes good, is reasonably priced, and I'll always support other Aggies.

Costco has 2 30 servings tubs for $40.

Taste wise c4 blows most out of the water. A lot of preworkouts can taste terrible because caffeine and other ingredients. Are you a caffeine junky? Or no?
Not really a caffeine junky. Just something for the pump and a stimulant. Taste doesn't matter. I remember when I first started out, my protein shakes in 03 tasting like straight ground up cardboard. Nowadays everything tastes good.

Back
Top Bottom