STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Fly you go to Planet Fitness dont you? :lol:

No I do not :lol:

Actually, I went for a few weeks in the beginning. I ain't gonna lie. :lol: because I went to a real gym (trial) and the animals, freaks and gymtimidation was too much for me as a beginner. Probably didn't help that it was peak hours, and it was my first time by myself in a real gym...in life. So I went to planet fitness, got my weight up, and came back in a month. I ain't ashamed to say it either. :lol: gotta start somewhere. Gotta learn how to swim with the guppies before you can break bread with the sharks, pa. And ill be damned if I go to a real gym and make myself look like a fool infront of one of them IG fitness "model" type chicks

Fly you go to Planet Fitness dont you? :lol:

No I do not :lol:

Actually, I went for a few weeks in the beginning. I ain't gonna lie. :lol: because I went to a real gym (trial) and the animals, freaks and gymtimidation was too much for me as a beginner. Probably didn't help that it was peak hours, and it was my first time by myself in a real gym...in life. So I went to planet fitness, got my weight up, and came back in a month. I ain't ashamed to say it either. :lol: gotta start somewhere. Gotta learn how to swim with the guppies before you can break bread with the sharks, pa. And ill be damned if I go to a real gym and make myself look like a fool infront of one of them IG fitness "model" type chicks

you're one of my top 10 favorite posters b. never change. srs.

Idk how you guys don't feel fat and lazy after eating big

The last thing I wanna do after eating a big meal is workout

Me, after a big meal

i save the big meals for after the gym

although I guess if you through up food that already digested and then you eat it again, technically that'd b a lifehack, extra brotein b. then you feel full again and you're way within your macros. brb, bount got test this theory. I need a volunteer.

i save the big meals for after the gym

although I guess if you through up food that already digested and then you eat it again, technically that'd b a lifehack, extra brotein b. then you feel full again and you're way within your macros. brb, bount got test this theory. I need a volunteer.
not me bro haha. But i save my monster meals after the gym too! 

Sup my NT fam! Got a little challenge for you guys haha. Was just messing around. Try it out and let me know how you guys do!

Last edited:
It depends on the time of day. If i eat a huge breakfast and its super early. I have crazy ebergy and ready to do work... but if its any kater than 2 pm i cant

Lol was waiting for JPhysique to say.... "can youuuu dig it it"
LMAO!!!!!
roll.gif

I wanted to say that. Have you seen my WOO video(ric flair style) its hella funny bro! 

Do it man I want to see or know how you do! 

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!:rofl:
I wanted to say that. Have you seen my WOO video(ric flair style) its hella funny bro! 
Do it man I want to see or know how you do! 

I dont have good squat form (talked sbout that ij here before) working on my mobility now. I can get about 99bdegrees and thats it for now

Last edited:
I smashed on some kbbq all you can eat yesterday. Always sounds like a good idea at first...but then immediately regret it after. I do this like once a month tho. Lol

Started going to the gym in the morning before work, it's nice to not have to wait for anything

I just wanna do my thing and ****

I hate the social aspect of going to a busy gym at night

Parking
Bros
Waiting

Started going to the gym in the morning before work, it's nice to not have to wait for anything

Parking
Bros
Waiting

Peak hours are the worst. In my 7 yrs I never gone peak hours. I rather skip. 8pm Crew checking in. Gym is empty by 915.

Parking
Bros
Waiting
Hate going during peak hours as well. I run into too many people who wanna talk.. I just wanna train and get outta there. But it's impossible having to wait for equipment 
mean.gif

Went to go workout after night class last night and the campus gym was still packed at 10:30. Even though its the first week back for the undergrads I thought thursday night would still be safe. Ended up going to the 24 by house instead

Back
Top Bottom