STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I need to hit the weight room b. I'm 6'2 165. I want to be around 175-180. I used to play ball in HS and used to lift everyday my senior year but got lazy once I got to college. Gotta up my calorie intake and start lifting b. News resolution type ****. Wish me luck bros gonna be following this thread closely.

I need to hit the weight room b. I'm 6'2 165. I want to be around 175-180. I used to play ball in HS and used to lift everyday my senior year but got lazy once I got to college. Gotta up my calorie intake and start lifting b. News resolution type ****. Wish me luck bros gonna be following this thread closely.
I was like you bro! I was a hooper and couldn't put on weight because my metabolism was already fast as hell and then playing hoops just burned way to much. So limit that cardio. Eat a lot(count exactly what you are eating to see exactly how much weight you're gaining or not gaining)

Goodluck man! 

Don't be mad. The snicker doodle protein is too sweet. It's pretty gross.
boxer15 boxer15 Out of the Blondie, peanutbutter cups and snickledoodle.
Snickerdoodle is is my least favorite, PM me and you can have mine i only took 2 scoops out. you can trade me for the cookies and cream (which was out of stock when I ordered)

Blows my mind that dudes in here continue to tout protein bars filled with sugar and other crap :lol:
but aren't you one of the "calorie is a calorie" dudes in here???

@BIGBOSS numbers make me not even wanna lift anymore...... Lol

:lol:

Blows my mind that dudes in here continue to tout protein bars filled with sugar and other crap :lol:

What's your opinion on quest bars?

Quest is leading the market, from what I hear, they have the best content (or least bad depending on how you look at it) but the appearance of the bars are terrible compared to most other brand bars, the white chocolate raspberry has been the best flavour for me thus far if your looking for a recommendation.. A lot of people vouched for the cookies&cream flavour, personally I couldn't stand it. Coconut cashew wasn't bad. Cinnamon roll I wasn't a big fan of. There are better tasting bars out there, but from what I understand Quest has the best content, do remember at the end of the day, we are talking about processed foods here.

There is also the sucralose vs natural quest bars to take into consideration.

Hope it helps. :smile:

Last edited:

Thanks bros!!

No kipping anything for me 
laugh.gif

1st place in my class via 573 squat, 396 bench, 562 deadlift. All meet PRs.

Pretty happy with this performance considering Ive not been 100% healthy lately with a nagging lower back injury/tweak. 

Time to rest and heal up before I get back on the grind. 
Well damn!! Good ****

I was like you bro! I was a hooper and couldn't put on weight because my metabolism was already fast as hell and then playing hoops just burned way to much. So limit that cardio. Eat a lot(count exactly what you are eating to see exactly how much weight you're gaining or not gaining)

Goodluck man! 
thanks a lot fam!

@boxer15 Out of the Blondie, peanutbutter cups and snickledoodle.
Snickerdoodle is is my least favorite, PM me and you can have mine i only took 2 scoops out. you can trade me for the cookies and cream (which was out of stock when I ordered)
Let met see what PEScience's response is to my email about them sending me the wrong stuff.  Why did you like Snickerdoodle the least?

Let met see what PEScience's response is to my email about them sending me the wrong stuff.  Why did you like Snickerdoodle the least?

mine had a bad after taste (I mix with water) it was almost like it was attempting to be too sweet.

im not a huge sweets person and i never had a snicker doodle in my life..

Went to the gym with my boy I cook with today. Dude weighs 120 and squats 320. -_- I think I found my new work out parter...

I'd be more concerned about weighing 120 than be proud of squatting 320. :lol:
He's like 5'4". He has nothing to be worried about. Straight mini monster. Dude made me look like a lazy bum.

Shredded as hell and he puts up big weight.

Last edited:
i only really use it for post work out now. and i usually put an oatmeal packet in my protein powder for post work out carbs. makes it much better
I just made my overnight oats with it. 1/4 cup oats. Lil milk. Water, scoop of snicker doodle, Lil peanut butter and cinnamon. Wish me luck.

Squatting that weight at 120 is VERY impressive but no one 5'4 and 120 is gonna be intimidating nor look impressive composition wise. Thats too small. Cut up sure but still.

Yea, you can't really do much about height. If he bulks to 160-180 how 'intimidating' would that look anyway when you're short lol.

What's your opinion on quest bars?
I say always eat real foods always! If you want to eat a quest bar here and there that fine. But I know a lot of people just eat quest bars and drink protein shakes haha. And don't get in there micronutrients lol. 

Bruh the Pumpkin Pie Quest bars are not good. I remember people in here raving about them. They are the worst i tried and look horrible what is the orange coating on the outside. I haven't had a quest bar yet that i actually didn't like. I am usually really lenient on taste but pumpkin pie is not the business.

Soccer is over just playing indoor now which i dont' even slightly care about so back to squats and deads getting their own day. Squtted 315 x 5 then by 4 then by 3 at working sets. But had a lot of warm up volume. Deads last week were at 415 x2 for 3 sets.

I swear by March/April i will be at 405 max squat. And shooting for a 495 dead

Back
Top Bottom