STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thing is 90% of the cats rocking tights at the gym aren't even doing prolonged cardio or any leg workouts when wearing them. And not to mention are weak as hell. But is what it is. Do you. I did like how the compression pants felt when doing squats though.

And yea battle ropes are a great workout imo

I wear joggers all day in the gym lol. but i never wear joggers outside the gym 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wear tights (not full length, usually 3/4 Nike joints) under my shorts. Or just compression shorts. Makes everything easier not having to worry about underwear riding up or wedgies. Also helps with chafing. :lol:

Best pwo ever is bang. It makes me puke though now since I'm drinking less caffeine. But if you drink pwo on the regular you'll love it. I just drink a white monster now.

I must say it's very important and beneficial to track your progress. Was just looking at mines and March 8 I deadlift 295 and today I hit a new PR of 355 feels good!!

I hear isoflex is a good protein? Anyone use it or recommend something better?

The new red packaging or the old blue one?

Not sure if they still make the blue but the red one doesn't taste as good. It goes great with water though which I like

Always track your workout and lifts just don't go to the gym and lift weights lol. Progressive overload is key and getting stronger(by more reps or or volume is everything) do a solid workout program.

Anyone ever try an assault bike?

Do the handles move independently of the pedals? There's something similar in my gym. But the handles move in conjunction with how fast you pedal....not sure if that's how it should work.

I think there's a crossfit thread brother

Don't care....but thanks, mini-mod.

Anyone ever try an assault bike?

Do the handles move independently of the pedals? There's something similar in my gym. But the handles move in conjunction with how fast you pedal....not sure if that's how it should work.

Never really noticed the handle speed, but they definitely move when you're pedaling.

Dude mad af Bc I said there's a dedicated crossfit thread. Sensitive crossfitters are funny

FOH w your kipping pull ups

Back
Top Bottom