Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

Haha this thread is comical. But I guess might as well insert shameless plug here. The limited ones at HoH are $88. Sig check?

laugh.gif
rock's 'lets it keep it about the shoe' is the new bothteams played hard

Let's do keep it about this shoe! So again, these are NOT PE's, these are GR's, FSR! If you buy these thinking that you are getting PE's, thenyou are a FOOL! Nike is getting your goat again, along with your money!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Lets keep it about the shoe.

Okay, I tried on the shoe yesterday. I live in Canada for you wondering and the Steve Nash version is out here already. The shoe reminds metotally of a Dunk SB with updates to it. It even has a padded tongue.

The only cushioning I see in the midsole is cushlon. I don't think there is any form of air in there as there is no mention of air in the name or on theshoe itself.. The shoe fits about the same as a Dunk with a better midsole. It's comfortable to walk in, but I don't know how they would perform on thecourt after a few wears. I guess if you have a new pair every game, it would be okay. I myself would never wear these for ball... no ankle support at all.

One thing I found really weird, is that the back of the shoe I tried on was twisted. Kind of hard to explain, but the inside heel portion of the shoe was afair bit lower than the outside heel so it didn't sit properly on the shelf. It made it weird to walk in because the inside heel part of the shoe wa****ting the ground first causing the heel to roll outward. It made the heel-to-toe transition feel weird. I was wondering if this was as intended so I lookedat five other shoes they had on display. Two of the other ones had the same problem, while three of them didn't. The other three sat pretty flat as anormal shoe should. I pretty much chalked it up to crappy construction and quality for Nike, but it stopped me from buying the shoe.

By the way, the regular version retailed for $99.99 CDN while the Nash version was $109.99 CDN. I would expect these to be about $80-$90 US max.
http://www.sportchek.ca/sportchek/do/style?menuId=103&styleId=60408
330587014.jpg

330587257.jpg

dunkadelic2k3 wrote:

Two of the other ones had the same problem, while three of them didn't. The other three sat pretty flat as a normal shoe should. I pretty much chalked it up to crappy construction and quality for Nike, but it stopped me from buying the shoe.

WOW ... just wow. I've seen other models with cosmetic discrepancies (Air Max 2009, AM95's) but for a shoe to roll to one side?
That's just inexcusable, especially with a $110+ price tag.

eek.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

^^ You aint lying.

Thats a Quality Control Issue if I've ever heard one. For a shoe to lean and NOT have any ankle support...

Whoa...

Im still curious as to how it plays if someones brave enough to try it.

I'm kinda interested in trying these out on court. I'm hoping they'll have a decent colorway.

these look like lebron 6 low + some cheap nike dunk/af1 lookalike that they sell at FL

i got mine today, the black/purple patent one. i got them coz im a nash fan and have all his kicks. i wasnt a huge fan of the 4 limited edition asiancolourways the black one was right up my alley.

initially wearing out of the box. really really comfy and well padded. cushlon seems nice just walking around the house. seems like the can be legit bballshoes.

ill post pics and let you guys know how they perform later on.

I've been wondering what these were when I saw the outdoor game. Looks pretty cool. Versatile I guess. I think I will get my hands on them sometime laterwith a cheaper price.

Lows are appreciated from me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean, really! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nike is doing you cats again!

Dayyyuummm that's FUNNY!!!!!!

just came from the preseason game here in vancouver. nash gave away his kicks at the end of the game two lucky guys caught them.. too bad it wasn't me!well he was wearing the white ones pictured above and he looks like he plays in them without wearing any ankle support! the all white ones look nice on thecourt! on a side note... vancouver needs another nba team!!!!!!!!

Coach Hubie

=
Dark Chocolate

=
buzz0411
Dag.. how many alias' do you have bruh? Are you that pressed to hide your identity?
laugh.gif
Oh well.. just one more name to hit the ignore button on. Funny how youposted the exact same thing twice since everyone put DC on "ignore"
roll.gif

Dude thats pressed

Now back to the shoes...The PE's..> The Nash Cradle Rocks...

Back
Top Bottom