strange phenomenon with the 23's

i just gotta pair of air jordan 23's the ones that came out this month and well i started hooping in them dont get me wrong they were good no pinky toeproblems at all so i dunno what everyones talking about and well wen i was done playing i got home took em off and put them back in the box all of a sudden theback of my knees hurt and i started getting back spasms like crazy but so far it stopped

if i posted this in the wrong forum lock it but i need an answer for this if this has happened to anyone

The XX3's are stiff and rigid, and the cushioning is not as good as past J's, but as for your physical problems... I might suggest doing a little yoga,and don't blame the shoes... ever.

well yeah you might be right but im not fat bro im on my skool varsity basketball team for about 2 years already i got one year left b4 my final game and thoseare the shoes im going to play in or wen i have enough to buy the white and red cause those are my skool colors

And you've never had these problems before? I know I've had back spasms more than once and it was usually the result of lifting too much weight or notstretching before exercise.

Dont blame the shoes. Get in the gym son and lift some weights. The things youre mentioning are sings of someone who is out of shape. You aint gotta be fat tobe outta shape.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Dont blame the shoes. Get in the gym son and lift some weights. The things youre mentioning are sings of someone who is out of shape. You aint gotta be fat to be outta shape.

hahaha.

Not trying to sound disrespectful or rude (so don't take it that way) but that sounds like a personal problem. Perhaps it was the shoes but its way togeneral / broad of a reason. Furthermore, there are just way too many variables that could actually be causing these back spasms of yours.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the above responses

lol... "strange phenomenon with the 23's"

My man, you hooped, you got soar... stretch more before you play. You may even need more potasium in your diet... but it ain't the shoes.

If you said your feet hurt, then blame the shoes... but the back of your knee and having back spasms... do plenty of stretching exercises and make sure youwarm up well before you hoop.

Originally Posted by OGMX23

well yeah you might be right but im not fat bro im on my skool varsity basketball team for about 2 years already i got one year left b4 my final game and those are the shoes im going to play in or wen i have enough to buy the white and red cause those are my skool colors

is that you in your avy?

Dude! I knew there was something funny going on with Jordans! I have physical issues too! I don't have back spasms, but I lose my lunch EVERY time I see apair of XXs!

Dont blame the shoes. Get in the gym son and lift some weights. The things youre mentioning are sings of someone who is out of shape. You aint gotta be fat to be outta shape.

Eddie bein harsh & speaking the TRUTH!!!
roll.gif

Get your fat butt in the gym & get a workout!!!
laugh.gif

haha reading the title of this post got me excited, when you said phenomenon I'm thinking that you discovered something unknown about them, glowing in thedark, blacklight writings, something cool. I was disappointed to find out it was just an out of shape or physical problem

word
smokin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Dude! I knew there was something funny going on with Jordans! I have physical issues too! I don't have back spasms, but I lose my lunch EVERY time I see a pair of XX'!

roll.gif
roll.gif

it might just be the insoles, the padding might be the one that is giving you knee problems

Back
Top Bottom