Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^ this dude
smh.gif
always taking everything.
I never find anything on eBay anymore. No patience at all
Until I am crowned the best! I wont stop,
laugh.gif
lol, OK man, YOU'RE THE BEST.  now quit. 
laugh.gif
kidding of course, those are unique, I have never seen them before.  did you know about them before you found that auction?  look forward to seeing the pics!  I love olympic/USA related Nikes. 

sorry dbl post

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^ this dude
smh.gif
always taking everything.
I never find anything on eBay anymore. No patience at all
Until I am crowned the best! I wont stop,
laugh.gif
lol, OK man, YOU'RE THE BEST.  now quit. 
laugh.gif
kidding of course, those are unique, I have never seen them before.  did you know about them before you found that auction?  look forward to seeing the pics!  I love olympic/USA related Nikes. 

I have seen them before but not in my size and I had to have them this time around. DJCK has them also

New additions arrived to me on Monday. '04 Euro released. White-Black Metallic Gold with the croc skin pattern.
73516a31709b9c69a8cdac7053bcbb071a890017.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Day Off! Whooot. [/color]
smokin.gif

Wore one of my Favorite Sneakers. My Nike ID Air Force 1 "SUPAS" to the bank, get beer, & groceries for Riding. 
Sippin my Morning cup of Joe!

Gearing up! Waiting for my Buddy to arrive.
pimp.gif

^ Yeah. I did them when they offered it. I had the Password, discount code, & some gift card credit. So in the end, I got them for around $200 shipped. However they were very expensive if I can recall. You had to have a Password and around $300 shipped after all fees.

I couldn't resist after destroying my Supa dunks.

Another Plus White transformation...
Before
2wnr0ag.jpg

After 2 applications:
vxf140.jpg

One step closer to my jewel mid set now. Still need Black/Blue NYCs and Zen Greys.
23w2r0i.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

nice IDs.

Where can I do IDs? Can you do em online still? I remember they went for 225$ correct?

Only way to ID AF1's is at the nike store on 21 Mercer st in NYC.

those Supa IDs are awesome Injennz! BTW, what do you ride in the dirt? I'm a street rider but I need a dirtier bike in my life
tongue.gif

great work with the Plus White Alex, that stuff works miracles!

Decided to take some pics.  Hope you guys enjoy, nothing you guys haven't seen already.
My beaters

Awesome pic of my %%$$#+ up Taiwans

'04 wht/wht's and White Sheeds.

Wht/Gum soles and Campers

Linens and Stash Lows

Cones and Obsidian/Carolina Lows

Hong Kongs and Stash Hi's

Grey Jewel Mids and Grey Suedes

Red Sheeds and OG Carolina Canvas

Royal Blue Co.jp(?) and wht/carolina(JDs?)

and a bonus

Originally Posted by PWalrus

those Supa IDs are awesome Injennz! BTW, what do you ride in the dirt? I'm a street rider but I need a dirtier bike in my life
tongue.gif

great work with the Plus White Alex, that stuff works miracles!

I ride a YZ250 thats got some nice mods on it. I started on a YZ125 and learned to ride before stepping up. I suggest you learn how to control a bike before you take on a power. Now my friends are moving up to 450's all decked out. I can't keep up with them as I know my limits.

I also ride a 2007 r6 and love it. I've got mods on that bad boy too.

Be safe out there on the streets. The streets will take the weak.

a 2 stroke 250 eh? Must be a beast
happy.gif
I've got a little dirt experience, mostly on 250 four strokes, which is most likely what i'll pick up. A friend has a really nice modded wr250 that he doesn't even look @ since he got into the 2 strokes
tongue.gif
I might take it off his hands eventually.
the R6 is a great bike, they're so revvy and nimble. I've got a SRAD Gixxer 750, a little hopped up too
pimp.gif
and a modded '07 KTM 690SM both bikes are awesome on the streets
devil.gif

ride fast and take chances
wink.gif

Also for the whitening gel you just put it on the yellowed parts and let them sit?

Yeah, I just applied it to the affect area, then let it sit over nice. I repeated this for two nights. The yellowing was mild, now it's 99.9% gone.

Back
Top Bottom