..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nice highs james
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Jah- damn you!!! Those St. pattys are on my top 20 list. I need those bad. I can never find them in my size.
That's the truth....I have been patiently searching for a WMNS SZ12 for the past 4 years....when I saw that DS pair post, I was willing to pay any price for them.....I hope you find yours one day.....

I'm still getting those AF1 Foamposites, but THESE are just beautiful. I need more detailed photos of those lows, but it looks like at least 2 pairs!!

bought these today at kicks hawaii. in the process of removing the obsidian accents. 
1xz0vd.jpg

some better pics of my recent grabs. big ups to GtothaT for help with these jewels. '96 and they have "nike air" on the heel. 

dfavth.jpg

and these NYC highs from '95.

28s1lpw.jpg

672ibc.jpg

Originally Posted by jamesyo

any info on these?

kazuo0218-img600x450-12738910134fvbaz87862.jpg

thanks fam

didn't see anyone answer the question, so..

they're from the Wash Pack, QS from about 2003 or 2004. there was also a dunk low, a vandal, hmm.. couple other shoes.

i got mine from urban outfitters i think.. good materials - canvas and gray denim - they've held up pretty well over time, with some fading that gives them character.

those 96 jewels are something! that tumbled leather looks immaculate. highs aren't too bad either
wink.gif

Thought the Team might appreciate this pair I unDsed today.

The tag says '04, they feature (pretty good) leather, mesh, canvas and a gumsole.
Never saw em before, but I got em from a UK seller, so I'm thinking a JD release maybe?

Anyway, if anyone has info it would be much appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom