**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

wowzerz - khon thai 512
eek.gif

and btw i expect Dirty's voice to sound a certain way..lets see if im right
grin.gif

hearing his voice might ruin the magic for me.

Kinda like how you never really care what a phone sex operator really looks like, y'know?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

what is rule #1

Be the best Sneaker Community there is and donate as much to Charity as possible? Or did I miss something on the NT initiation ...?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

First page says NT own facebook page, but NT already has a facebook page... someone explain..

Unless someone else created it OR someone from the Staff created one within the last few days since I talked to Meth....

Originally Posted by Ghenges

hearing his voice might ruin the magic for me.

Kinda like how you never really care what a phone sex operator really looks like, y'know?
We have actually considered this due to the nature of Dirty's ....well Dirty's persona and we assure you that you wont be disappointed.

Tune in my good man.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You've got to get Method Man on there, that would be mind blowing.

Look.. when we use to have Admin/Mod meetings.. Meth/ Dirty and Bastich would all wear masks to keep their identitys under wraps.

Bastich got hot and kept scratching his balls and his mask fell off.

Dirty couldn't get his straw thru his Mask so he decided to pitch it.. so that left Meth.. til this day has continued to wear his Cobra Mask. He finallychanged the pitch on his voice modulator, so he sounds like Ving Rames instead of Optomist Prime. We took a vote.

True Story.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You've got to get Method Man on there, that would be mind blowing.

Look.. when we use to have Admin/Mod meetings.. Meth/ Dirty and Bastich would all wear masks to keep their identitys under wraps.

Bastich got hot and kept scratching his balls and his mask fell off.

Dirty couldn't get his straw thru his Mask so he decided to pitch it.. so that left Meth.. til this day has continued to wear his Cobra Mask. He finally changed the pitch on his voice modulator, so he sounds like Ving Rames instead of Optomist Prime. We took a vote.

True Story.
eek.gif
Pics or ducktales???
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can someone PS a pic of that??
laugh.gif

Smh
smh.gif
. Its goin to be a hypebeast invasion in here now. Did he say a Nt facebook page? Guess we can kiss our secret society goodbye. Somebody cue the Abesimpson walkin out the room gif.

wait are they gonna open up the phone lines for listeners to call in to speak to Dirty? i need to make an arguement to get my avy back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom