**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

We will have it podcast my man...

But in all seriousness... I appreciate everyone checkin in on the Facebook page. Weather we get 10 NTers or 100K... We will keep on keepin on and NT will bethat force...

I understand some hate. Hate breeds envy. I want everyone to do good in life and I want NT to continue to be what other sneaker boards arent. On top.

Tonights the night ladies and gents. Dirty on CBS Radio's Kevin and Rock show live on 106.7 The Fan Washington DC...

For streaming information click on the Facebook link provided as we reach to get to 100K fans... Thanks to all the NT supporters and Haters so far... its whatmakes NT what is.

I'll take the Haters over ISSers anyday. Unless you're a dual citizen...

Is there any way we can catch the Dirty interview?
I missed it last night.

nerd.gif

Rock...I know there's an mp3 of the dirty song floating around ...I just don' t know where...I'm sure someone out there in the ether has it

ill be calling in..i have a couple questions for this dirty guy..son been trying to disrespect me on NT for 3 years now ..lets see if you have the guts to tellme all this crap over the radio

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

ill be calling in..i have a couple questions for this dirty guy..son been trying to disrespect me on NT for 3 years now ..lets see if you have the guts to tell me all this crap over the radio
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Rock...I know there's an mp3 of the dirty song floating around ...I just don' t know where...I'm sure someone out there in the ether has it

KDawg hooked me... so we are straight and its all ready to go Good sir.

ill be calling in..i have a couple questions for this dirty guy..son been trying to disrespect me on NT for 3 years now ..lets see if you have the guts to tell me all this crap over the radio
Umm J Dilla.. this aint Oprah son. Dirty aint on Radio to be on trial. I mean good radio is good radio.. but the last thing I want is folkstryin to go hard on the Radio ya know? Thats like me coming to your house and asking one of your family members what their problem is with me at dinner.

Sort of disrespectful in itself dont ya think?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Umm J Dilla.. this aint Oprah son. Dirty aint on Radio to be on trial. I mean good radio is good radio.. but the last thing I want is folks tryin to go hard on the Radio ya know? Thats like me coming to your house and asking one of your family members what their problem is with me at dinner.

if im able to call up, ill be sure not to press him i just want to know why hes such an elitist

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Umm J Dilla.. this aint Oprah son. Dirty aint on Radio to be on trial. I mean good radio is good radio.. but the last thing I want is folks tryin to go hard on the Radio ya know? Thats like me coming to your house and asking one of your family members what their problem is with me at dinner.

if im able to call up, ill be sure not to press him i just want to know why hes such an elitist

That's Fair J... He may not agree with it.. but I do prefer the questions be more of a positive nature and not one's to bring NT down and appear muchlike ISS ya feel me?? I am trying to shine the light on all NT does for alot of Charities..

Yeah I agree with RockDeep, if you have a problem with, or want to ask him what's up, PM him. Its not really needed on the radio show.

Back
Top Bottom