**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Optimist
roll.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Smh
smh.gif
. Its goin to be a hypebeast invasion in here now. Did he say a Nt facebook page? Guess we can kiss our secret society goodbye. Somebody cue the Abe simpson walkin out the room gif.
its not really secret society...we got over 100k members and NT is the first one that pops when you google "nike messageboard"
eyes.gif

Still averaging 100 folks a day on the Fan page...

I am hoping the Dirty Bandits tune in and push the #'s up a bit. Wishful thinking.. But this a worthwhile venture and event for NT and the Radio Show.

I hope our stream doesn't break down.. lol

3 more to 2700 and then its all downhill from there. If we can get DJ Mbenga in the All Star Game.. ANYTHING is possible.

Are you going to play the song before the interview?

You gotta!

Im not aware. Which song?

Someone email it to me and I can have it cued up.

No problem...

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Smh
smh.gif
. Its goin to be a hypebeast invasion in here now. Did he say a Nt facebook page? Guess we can kiss our secret society goodbye. Somebody cue the Abe
simpson walkin out the room gif.
its not really secret society...we got over 100k members and NT is the first one that pops when you google "nike messageboard"
eyes.gif

I guess what people are saying is that a different crowd will be joining. I haven't been in here long enough to comment. People have been saying twitterhas also caused a shift in the general forum. Idk.

I will be posting ALL information on Streaming and Podcasts on our Fan Page...

Which I am disappointed has only gone up 7 members since I announced Dirty coming on air..

WTH? Dirty I thought they would come in DROVES>>. lololol

Man I hope this gets traction...

P.S. There is a more direct Link I will post than the one Dirty posted above.

never liked this dude. with all the postworeing and %+@ kissing i really hope you meet your goal, it will just be another thing you can brag about
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

never liked this dude. with all the postworeing and %+@ kissing i really hope you meet your goal, it will just be another thing you can brag about
happy.gif

Appreciate the love. It keeps me driven.

Other than my johnson being at my ankle... what else could I BRAG about? Other than supporters like you? Again. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom