pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't trust Del Potro's game on the hard courts just yet. Give him credit for that match with Murray. Hasn't really beat any great names in lastyear or this year's open (who were good on the hard courts). So let's see what happens.

Cilic annihilated Murray I didn't expect this
laugh.gif

I'm really digging Oudin. I think she could be a real big player.

I'm not surprised Murray lost today. He just didn't look to have it in the previous matches.

Murray is just way too defensive I'm glad he's gone. I hope for a good match from monfils. He has the ability to beat nadal but just like Murray he ispassive and finds him self on the defensive way too often. He needs to be agresssive and dictate points to have a shot

laugh.gif
@ Murray.
&
laugh.gif
@ the British press (especially Simon Reed).

Murray is a damn failure in Grand Slams and I love seeing him get knocked out. His style of play is just so damn boring to watch. He needs to quit being such adamn pusher and start playing some offense. If he doesn't learn to bring offense into his game he's going to be in the same breath as Nalbandian andRios as the best players to never win a major.

I hate the way tennis coverage is handled. Rather than showing a 3rd set tiebreak of Gonzo and Tsonga when the first two sets were split, they show the Serenamatch when they're still in the middle of a 1st set.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I hate the way tennis coverage is handled. Rather than showing a 3rd set tiebreak of Gonzo and Tsonga when the first two sets were split, they show the Serena match when they're still in the middle of a 1st set.
eyes.gif
Couldn't agree more. They're more interested in catching ratings than showing a good, quality match when it's taking place. It burnsme up.

Anyway, Monfilthy is up. Hope he does well tonight

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I hate the way tennis coverage is handled. Rather than showing a 3rd set tiebreak of Gonzo and Tsonga when the first two sets were split, they show the Serena match when they're still in the middle of a 1st set.
eyes.gif

Unfortunately... they just want the ratings. Chances are, the average sports fan will turn on the TV and see Serena and know who she is, and at the same timenot know who the jack Tsonga and Gonzalez are

pimp.gif
@ Gael. He's the type of pusher that can make a match excitings. NOW PLEASE LEARN TO STEP INTO THE COURT. His body's not going to hold up well andhe won't reach his potential if he keeps staying so far back.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

pimp.gif
@ Gael. He's the type of pusher that can make a match excitings. NOW PLEASE LEARN TO STEP INTO THE COURT. His body's not going to hold up well and he won't reach his potential if he keeps staying so far back.

QFT

I'm hoping Nadal can come through in this match.
frown.gif
Monfils islooking really good in this first set.

Back
Top Bottom