The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

This is what put me and a lot of us onto NikeTalk way back when, much more "influential" :pimp:

slam_kicks_3_kobe_bryant.jpg

Had to type out the entire ezboard link that Russ wrote in the first few pages to get information on the Jordan 2's.

Also made me go to Niketown to get a few pairs of those Olympic 6's, the good old days of 2 per customer.

Last edited:
This is what put me and a lot of us onto NikeTalk way back when, much more "influential" :pimp:

Had to type out the entire ezboard link that Russ wrote in the first few pages to get information on the Jordan 2's.

Also made me go to Niketown to get a few pairs of those Olympic 6's, the good old days of 2 per customer.

Just took me back. Way back... :smh:

It's a personality thing Dirty....but you are right, I need to try a bit harder.

Steezy, bruh, ive seen the most humble of cats get straight ROASTED on here. for no reason what.so.ever.

There was a guy on here that had a close family member MURDERED. that NTer shared his horrible ordeal dealing with it and sure enough some NTer looking for laughs used it against him.

...even after that, this same NTer thought it was safe to post a picture of him, his wife, and his son. a year or so later another tragedy struck his family and cats started photoshopping him and his families face on things trying to make fun of his situation.

...this NTer has NEVER been hostile toward anyone on here. and actually used to bend over backward trying to undersatnd and help people.

...if he can get got you aint nothing special at all my man. stop giving these dudes ammo against you.

Last edited:

Just took me back. Way back... :smh:

i was 7 when that dropped. cwazy

Steezy you just gonna have to accept that some ppl are just not gonna like you/your e-persona for w/e you've done/posted to gain you the reputation that you have. I noticed that with a lot of ppl on here and how others react to them. Everybody got that one thread where an infamous NTer ticked them off.

Everybody was cool with Ninja and playfully roasted him about his room until his race comments in regards to Dominicans and black ppl.
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious View Post

the question is...why bother?
you're not going to win anyone over by doing so.. all you're doing is giving people more ammunition.

laugh it off, brush your shoulders off, and keep it moving..
:rofl:

I hope that guy comes back though. Just to see him get banned again.

Last edited:

You and me both discovered NT the same brother, :pimp:.

I remember seeing that Kicks mag in a bookstore, seeing the "pub.38.ezboard.niketalk." url in the editorial section and writing it down on my arm with a pen, than writing it down on paper when I got home, than taking it to the Library to type in the url section, than the rest was history....so basically I discovered NT in a book store :lol: how ironic.

Last edited:
I remember I was back in San Francisco City College Library killing time and I stumbled upon Nike Park. lol I lurked for years, copped dunks in bulks, and AF1 in bulks and sold most of my goods overseas. Decided to join NT years later.

man, that list took me back. lol had a great time reading it. thanks to every member, mod, administrator here for holding it down. RIP to all the cats whose lives passed on. i 'd like to get my "fantabolous" screenname back, but i kinda don't. i'm allowed to post and thats good enough.

the OG cool grey 11's sample i saw on ebay was the craziest things i've ever saw, and it let me to this site back in 2000. i couldn't believe that they existed lol

Last edited:
Here's the list
30.Ellaesco
29.S0lerebel aka Siriny
28.Kingcrux31
27.ILoveHipHop43 aka Wale
26.SLAM Ed
25.BubbaEla1 aka corgishoe
24.Airmag15
23.AirEwayz
22.johngotty
21.Thesneakerpimp
20.DonJuan513
19.Dirtylicious
18.DJ AM ONE
17.KDAY1580
16.SnugglesMcDuggal
15.collie27
14.Hiro31
13.Kahma
12.K Town Hu$tler aka Ben Baller
11.Kicksology
10.Methamphibian NYC
9.ALPHAPROJECT
8.Lo71
7.Croatianstyle
6.henz0
5.AirRev
4.Ekin702/AIRMAX2k3
3.JumpmanSt
2.Method Man aka Methodical Management
1.Nelson C

SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

AWE I forgot about Neek!

My man Neek is, in my mind, soley responsible for men in the US wearing skinny jeans.

the question is...why bother?
you're not going to win anyone over by doing so.. all you're doing is giving people more ammunition.

laugh it off, brush your shoulders off, and keep it moving..

Pretty much.

I suggested neek for the master list along with Muscle, 206, Plump, galen, Dirty, Bas, Ebayologist/shortypop/CherryCo.... I forgot who else. I know ninjahood's name came up and Sais.

Pretty much.
I suggested neek for the master list along with Muscle, 206, Plump, galen, Dirty, Bas, Ebayologist/shortypop/CherryCo.... I forgot who else. I know ninjahood's name came up and Sais.
Like Q has stated all of those guys came up but unfortunately the list had to be narrowed down. Thank you for your responses both positive and negative. 

is my name there?

EDIT: Sais was relevant for like,6 months.

and that was 8 years ago.

God i've been here too long...

Last edited:
So many shots fired in this thread. :rofl: Ninja should have been on that list though. It's good otherwise

I remember how pissed members were when NT got mentioned in that issue. The fear of what would flood this site was a hot topic. I view you Mez as a staple on this board and I held the stance that new members learning about this place wasn't as bad as some thought. I wonder if this article in Complex will bring future staples to NT.

Back
Top Bottom