The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

You guys are trippin. No better looking NT'er, IMO. And Jewish :pimp:
She's pretty and very smashable but I'd take half a dozen other NT chicks before her.

Does that one chick whose pic was posted on here but we found out really was a dude pretending to be her count? Cuz she was one of the finest black girls on NT.

wow didnt realize alphaproject was jason petrie. remember him posting his designs on here back in the day. kind of cool to see how far hes come from that to head designer of lebrons shoe.

Ya really can't have a discussion without the slander?...I mean not that the played out jokes affect me, but it would be nice to have a discussion without having to result to insults....time to grow up bros.

The list isn't bad. I wouldn't have included wale, maybe thrown in jmadidas, orindahoops, jedinyc and the dude who had the sick posite collection from NTSF.

My beef with the list is it'll likely bring more attention to NT while we still don't have an approval process for registrations.

At the end of the day this is all highly subjective, as are every other horrible list they put together, and Complex just did it for the clickthroughs.

Ya really can't have a discussion without the slander?...I mean not that the played out jokes affect me, but it would be nice to have a discussion without having to result to insults....time to grow up bros.

The jokes do affect you.

You take the bait, every time. You enjoy the attention. If you didnt, you wouldnt reply and the jokes would eventually stop.

End of story. Now can we please get back to trashing Complex?

Ben baller should have been higher, Henzgod should be #1 and ninjahood should be in da top ten.
This list sucks. And who the hell is don Juan?

Complex has a really good site.

I like how each entry of the list has it's own page and the transition from page to page is so smooth.

The jokes do affect you.
You take the bait, every time. You enjoy the attention. If you didnt, you wouldnt reply and the jokes would eventually stop.
End of story. Now can we please get back to trashing Complex?

Wrong, if they did affect me I would actually stop posting, I would hide my face and go into a different corner of the Internet, take your own advice, don't like me or what I post, block me and don't show me the attention you do claim I need....the hipocrisy of someone to tell me that I take a bait, why bait me in the first place :rofl:

Congratulations to everyone who made the list. :nthat:

A few omissions off the top of my head, though:

• JerseyJoe
  • Muscle
  • manposite
  • menace5star
  • glv
  • Shynop
  • BIG FAME ONE
  • Shineox (creator of the original "Hypebeast")
  • Kerry
  • JJ
  • BroadStreetBully
  • jmadidas

Last edited:
Ben baller should have been higher, Henzgod should be #1 and ninjahood should be in da top ten.

I agree with DonJuan (TY) being there, I believe he has his own store, always has insider info on a lot of releases, etc....although I feel at times he's on some Humble Braxton tip....but he still contributes in a very positive way.

Leave Elkin alone

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Don Juan? Ty...C'mon man, this guy's made himself influential in street fashion, with a lot of that being through NT.

Not a terrible list, should have seen jmaddidas and Neek on there though

No NiiDawg?...No Rolo?....when I think people that are actually INFLUENTIAL these two are up there in my list, out of all those people the only ones that I'd consider an influence is Meth, for running this site, Ben for making his own fortune, Wale for becoming who he is today and DJ AM... that's about it, only people that I can see actually influencing others to do better.

I don't think OP knows the meaning of the word.
your kinda right can you be influential if nobody knows who are?
Pretty sure he knows the meaning of influential.. and what do you mean "nobody knows who you are".. the people on the list were either important early members who provided a lot of services (sneak peaks, reviews, info, hookups for shoes) for NT, people who went on from NT to design shoes, run websites, start their own stores, etc., or were important for the growth and success of NT (mods and admins, high profile members, etc.)

You don't have to "influence others to do better", to be influential.. you just have to impact others in some way. That's what the list was meant to show and that was pretty obvious. 
look at all that slander I had against you.. man.. I was brutal.

This thread is hilarious.

A lot of stones being thrown, subliminals, and direct shots being unloaded.

I can appreciate the folks who used to bring the knowledge in all forums in the early days.

I never got into the whole idolizing other members or the followers/groupies who would slurp Henzo or Ben. No offense.

Even though he's received a lot of flak recently, he did deserve to be on that list for his collection at least.

look at all that slander I had against you.. man.. I was brutal.

I guess you are right, but we gotta agree the list seems biased towards the the ones that set the foundation for the site, dudes who the average NTer probably never heard of, would have been nice to include a very few of the members that influence this site today in a positive way.

Ha! Ewayz made 23. My connection ain't that serious but it's crazy tho. Copped '00 Concords from sneakerpimp.com. Went to his crib to pick up since I live in Bk as well. He wasn't home :stoneface: . Thought I got got. Called him up, turns out he went to baseball practice. I was like w t f? He's a HS kid??? (I was 21 at the time). Went the next day picked up my kicks. One of my fav shoe stories. This was years before I even knew about NT, wish I would have known then. Eh well, I'm here anyway. I know, I know cool story bro. The IRS tho....:nerd:

Last edited:
I feel humbled and honored to be part of it but Mclilbit, Jersey Joe and DJ Bana need to be on that list.

Thanks Complex!

Back
Top Bottom