The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

Congratulations to everyone who made the list.
nthat.gif

A few omissions off the top of my head, though:
  • JerseyJoe
  • Muscle
  • manposite
  • menace5star
  • glv
  • Shynop
  • BIG FAME ONE
  • Shineox (creator of the original "Hypebeast")
  • Kerry
  • JJ
  • BroadStreetBully
  • jmadidas
I will say those members should have been on the list. Maybe Complex should of made a 50 most influential members list instead of 30.

BabyJ is a saint, I remember lurking back in the day and getting GASSED everytime I saw a new thread by him in the JB forum.
nthat.gif

It's nice to learn a little bit of the history of NT that I wasn't aware of since I wasn't on this site at time.

I don't recognize half the people on the list shun and I've been here actively since 2001 lol.
Congrats to those I guess
laugh.gif
Seriously. They basically picked their friends or famous members(Wale ain't do much for NT) Didn't expect much, soI'm not let down. The list is wack.

man, **** complex

****** website also, i have scroll through that ****. it's 2012, who the has this kind of website

Here's the list
30.Ellaesco
29.S0lerebel aka Siriny
28.Kingcrux31
27.ILoveHipHop43 aka Wale
26.SLAM Ed
25.BubbaEla1 aka corgishoe
24.Airmag15
23.AirEwayz
22.johngotty
21.Thesneakerpimp
20.DonJuan513
19.Dirtylicious
18.DJ AM ONE
17.KDAY1580
16.SnugglesMcDuggal
15.collie27
14.Hiro31
13.Kahma
12.K Town Hu$tler aka Ben Baller
11.Kicksology
10.Methamphibian NYC
9.ALPHAPROJECT
8.Lo71
7.Croatianstyle
6.henz0
5.AirRev
4.Ekin702/AIRMAX2k3
3.JumpmanSt
2.Method Man aka Methodical Management
1.Nelson C
SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif
roll.gif

Don't care about this at all but I thought Kerry deserved to be on it...I realize sneakers were the jumping off for this forum but Kerry's stories and lulz brought is really on another level

Damn I have been on NT for like 10 years and I don't know half of those dudes. Then again, I really have only been posting in general for about 5 years now

the reason aint no new jacks on the list is because yall dont realize this **** isnt as dope as it used to be.

yall be on here hardcore still and its not the real NT.

even horrible complex knows that......

if you look at the list and say "man i never even heard of him"

YOURE THE PROBLEM, NOT THE PERSON ON THE LIST.

not shots to dc......LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone has their own "personal" list of folks they interacted with or connected with on here.

The original Laker4Life was the ultimate Sports troll. Dude kept getting reincarnated with variations of his name to piss HoldenMichael off.

JRose had the classic picture and sig with the Fab Five's starting line up.

I wouldn't mind seeing some stats on NT's growth over the years. How many members did NT have back in 2000 or so? How rapid has the growth/volume been? Best/Worst site modifications?

itd be nice to see a discussion in general without you posting 4 times a page....
or a discussion without you derailing it so that you're the center of attention.....
all pretty far fetched wishes, i suppose.

Silly, don't you see that I don't make myself the center of attention, YOU GUYS MAKE ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, I state my point, you guys can easily choose to ignore me, but I guess that's all pretty far fetched wishes...the stans jump at the opportunity to crack the same ol played out jokes and then get upset when I don't stay quiet....ya don't even make sense.

Last edited:
Damn I have been on NT for like 10 years and I don't know half of those dudes. Then again, I really have only been posting in general for about 5 years now
Meh, At least they didn't post trolls such as you and Future or Steezy or Ninja

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom