The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

Ive Never been a fan Of any AJ 1'S but i like these alot!! Just read they have a full lenth zoom and everything. First AJ 1 i mite cop to play ball in!
pimp.gif

They mids or hi? They don't look high enough to me, guess I need to see em in person.

^They are mid cuts.

I am really satisfied with this product. Passed on the Black/Red because i have two pairs of Blk/Red AJ1s already.
Just waiting on the Black/Royal Blues
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOOOOO checked it out at Champs, fits good, feels good, and looks sick! Went to eastbay to get mine and realized they were offering $25 off on orders over $99and I also used my free gift card from the space jam fiasco and sweet $50 off the kicks! I can't wait to hoop in them!

Sick of retro 1's. I saw these at footlocker today and thought they weren't bad though. They're stacked with air. I almost changed my mind aboutnot buying. if I were to cop these, I'd wait about a month to get them for a deep deep discount. They'll be sitting at stores and websites for a while.No rush.

air-jordan-1-alpha-preview-2.jpg

I didn't realize it until just now, but Jared Jeffries is wearing them too...

I wonder if any people who frequent the Sneaker design section could do Alpha designs for the shoes 2-13

How come Niketown has it for 115 and eastbay has it for 125? Does anyone have any coupon codes for Niketown? BTW you can use 20% off coupon code in Eastbay.Shoe looks good. Any word on the performance?

I wore mine for about 6 hours yesterday at work. No hoops yet. They feel weird at first but once you break them in the front of the toe feels really smooth.Honestly I couldn't see myself playing in these for a few reasons. I really like the way the look for one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I wore mine for about 6 hours yesterday at work. No hoops yet. They feel weird at first but once you break them in the front of the toe feels really smooth. Honestly I couldn't see myself playing in these for a few reasons. I really like the way the look for one.
laugh.gif
I tried them on and they felt weird too. They feel too low to the ground, the bottom loaded zoom air is way to low.

hmm, those last two posts have me hesitating. I just got back into the states and won't even be able to see these until the weekend. I, for one, have toreally break in a pair of shoes, so they never feel right straight out the box.

I just don't want to play in them because I want to keep them fresh and wear them. I like the way the bottom loaded feels and i'm looking forward toseeing it in the 2010's even more now. I might get another pair when they go on sale just to trash on the courts. Most responses have been very positivefrom people who have worn/tried them on.

hmmm. maybe only my 2nd jordan purchase ever. I have three hours to decide before that eastbay discount is gone with.

time to think.

I just love classic revamped technological shoes

i will wait for discount, it's a pretty good shoes to play ball, but still too many brand new shoes for me now. wait for lower price!

Are these as flat in the toe box area as the other Jordan 1 are? I have bought all the other 1's and they hurt so bad when you wear them in the beginning.The toe box looks a little higher than the regular Jordan 1 retro.

Just tried them on tonight and I will say I wouldn't ball in them but I would definitely sport them. They look so much better in person and on your feet.It's a really good redesign of the 1. But as for balling in them they weren't that spectacular compared to other shoes I ball in currently and thebottom loaded zoom is definitely very flat feeling but then again the Kobe's these days are a very low profile, flat to the ground kind of shoe. But theother thing that would turn me away from ballin in them is that they just felt too thin in the toebox area. They are definitely more comfortable in the toeboxthan a pair of regular 1's but still not great enough to go out and ball in when you know you own much better shoes to ball in. I was really hoping theywould blow my mind for playing in but they didn't. But as for just sporting, I'm definitely going to pick these up and the white/red ones when theycome out in March. They are a great everyday shoe.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Are these as flat in the toe box area as the other Jordan 1 are? I have bought all the other 1's and they hurt so bad when you wear them in the beginning. The toe box looks a little higher than the regular Jordan 1 retro.
WAY more volume in the toebox with the Alpha.

Back
Top Bottom