The College Basketball Post

Haha, not Langford...(is he on here still?)

Agree 100% on PG play being KUs achilles heel and Mason. Greene's TO in OT did hurt a lot...but can't hate cause he helped get KU to that point. Embiid and Traylor being out hurt a lot cause KSU went to pick and roll over and over again with DJ Johnson and had no one down low to alter or block his shot.

I think both UA and KU (especially KU) just leave you wanting so much more....KU has so much talent w/ Wiggins, Selden, Embiid, Ellis and Wiggins acts like he doesn't want to be out there half the time, Selden is extremely inconsistent, Embiid is still raw (and hurt)...Ellis will usually quietly get his but overall the team is still frustrating to me cause I just watch them wanting so much more...maybe I am being unfair (probably am.)

Regarding FF runs, I'd honestly be a little surprised if KU made it...just don't see it and lack of solid PG play is a huge factor...but who knows. Hope I am wrong, depends a lot on matchups.
Traylor is coming on. Like what I saw against OU, WVU, G-Town.

Ellis is a MIP candidate with Prather and LeVert.

I honestly thought Selden was ready from day one like Beal at UF. Hasn't been the case.

Traylor is coming on. Like what I saw against OU, WVU, G-Town.

Ellis is a MIP candidate with Prather and LeVert.

I honestly thought Selden was ready from day one like Beal at UF. Hasn't been the case.
Traylor definitely coming on. Great energy off the bench...him, Ellis, Lucas (and Embiid maybe, probably not) could be a great front court next year...not to mention Cliff Alexander as well.

Ellis is that dude who will NEVER be on SC Top 10 but will have the quietest 19 and 12 like every game.

Selden is just inconsistent. Could definitely use another year at KU.

Fair and ennis so poised man.

To hit those FT's in that situation. Clutchhhhh

Last edited:
Mannnnn our struggle offense may cost us here...hope Lamar can nail the winner, it's gotta go to him to end it

Traylor definitely coming on. Great energy off the bench...him, Ellis, Lucas (and Embiid maybe, probably not) could be a great front court next year...not to mention Cliff Alexander as well.

Ellis is that dude who will NEVER be on SC Top 10 but will have the quietest 19 and 12 like every game.

Selden is just inconsistent. Could definitely use another year at KU.
Oubre is nice at the 3 to go with Cliff at PF.

Boeheim has to want Fair but Pitt can't/won't allow it. Option B is a ****ey chuck. Option C is Ennis going quick to the rim.

TYLER ENNIS MAN. Dude is sooooo nice.

Who would have thought he would be "the freshman" this year?

Back
Top Bottom