The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by tmay407

Does anyone know anything about UNC-Wilmington? We play them on Tuesday, and I'm trying to decide if I should go...game starts at 7 and I don't get off until 7, that's why I'm trying to decide.
dude i went to HS with start for them...Darion Jeralds...i think they're a fast paced team

bad shot selection tonite
smh.gif
smh.gif

not needing a passport for Puerto Rico,hmmmm......

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by tmay407

Does anyone know anything about UNC-Wilmington? We play them on Tuesday, and I'm trying to decide if I should go...game starts at 7 and I don't get off until 7, that's why I'm trying to decide.
dude i went to HS with start for them...Darion Jeralds...i think they're a fast paced team
Yea, their tallest starter is 6'7"
laugh.gif

Pretty much all I know about them is that they're a small team with a fast paced offense led by Chad Tomko, Johnny Wolf (Xavier transfer), and DominiqueLacy...I dunno how good of a game it's gonna be...

Malta, it was on FCS Pacific. As is San Diego/Wisconsin comin up.

Thabeet had a little mean streak goin tonight..

Jack got goin 2nd half..but Miami didn't have much else. Uconn still concerns with just being winners. They shoulda put their foot down on Miami and nothave it be a game late.

Uconn definitely is still missing that slasher on the wing at the 3 spot...that's evident. Stanley will help, but idk if he's that guy.

Seton Hall....gutsy...knocks off USC and Va Tech undermanned. Showin a little Big East muscle
pimp.gif

they should never hold another tounry in puerto rico again. i think i seen 2 fans total the whole time they been there

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rosario just blew it for Rutgers. Ugly.
pimp.gif
that's the ball-hawking defense of St. Bonaventure! the game was back and forth, crazy amount of ties, i thought my boys were gonna blow it but they prevailed in OT!

this is a MONUMENTAL win for Bona. i know you guys won't understand that, but this program has been in the gutter the past 5+ years. a road win @ Rutgers is a huge feat and a surefire sign that the program is indeed on the rise.

after the Delaware loss i was demoralized, but now after beating Rutgers @ their place i am rejuvenated!

Andrew Nicholson continues to impress and dominate, that boy is gonna be a FORCE in the A-10 for the next 4 years. future all a-10 talent. he's gonna rack up the A-10 rookie of the week awards this yr.

Bonnies (3-1) next up: vs Miss St.

LETS GO BONA!
pimp.gif

mississippi state travels to st. bonaventure on tuesday. this will be their first road game of the season. should be a good litmus test for us... we've lost a lot of players but our young team seems to have some good chemistry early on in the season. oh, and jarvis varnado already has 31 blocks on the season... that's almost 8 per game.
i was AMAZED when the schedules came out and i saw an SEC school was going to visit St. Bonaventure. out-of-conference big name schools NEVER play@ Bona, and if they do, it's always at HSBC arena in the city of Buffalo. the Reilly Center is gonna be rocking! this is a winnable game for Bona, theraucous Reilly Center will give 'em a major boost.

the 6'10 freshman freak, Nicholson will be ready for the challenge vs Varnado.

Good win for UCONN but Miami has 0 bigs so Thabeet was really able to have his way tonight. Everyone plays solid, AJ, Kemba but they weren't looking like achampion caliber team. We'll see as the year progresses, it's barely even started.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Seton Hall....gutsy...knocks off USC and Va Tech undermanned. Showin a little Big East muscle
pimp.gif
my boys at Bona weakened those muscles today.
tongue.gif
where areRutgers ranked in the big east anyways? i know they're in the bottom half, but they definitely aren't the worst team. they looked like a legit big eastteam, but Bona just came to play and locked 'em up. i wasn't impressed with their McDonald's All-American, Rosario. i figure you can give me an indepth analysis since you're the big east expert. regardless of where they stack in the conference, beating a big east team on the road is a greataccomplishment!

my boys at Bona weakened those muscles today.
tongue.gif
where are Rutgers ranked in the big east anyways?

12th. Don't get too excited guy. Besides Chandler, Inman and Rosario, Rutgers doesn't have too many players.

i was AMAZED when the schedules came out and i saw an SEC school was going to visit St. Bonaventure. out-of-conference big name schools NEVER play @ Bona, and if they do, it's always at HSBC arena in the city of Buffalo. the Reilly Center is gonna be rocking! this is a winnable game for Bona, the raucous Reilly Center will give 'em a major boost.

the 6'10 freshman freak, Nicholson will be ready for the challenge vs Varnado.
mississippi state is playing in the legends classic friday night in newark, so i guess they just decided to swing by st. bonaventure and getanother road game under their belt. by the way, state is only picked to finish 4th or 5th in the sec west this year, so i would think this game is definitelywinnable.

Back
Top Bottom