The College Basketball Post

Cant see Zona beating Wisky
Badgers
pimp.gif
delusional 
mean.gif

This Wisconsin team isn't the team I'm used to. They look really good on offense. Should be a great game against Arizona.

Kasey Hill: 4th freshman with at least 10 assists in a Sweet 16 game -- the others are Jason Kidd '93, Keith Gatlin '84 & Magic Johnson '78
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 28, 2014

Fantastic game from Hill tonight. Definitely stepped up with Wilbekin being absent most of the first half. Chris Walker was showing out too. We may finally get past the Elite 8 this year :smokin

I've got MSU, ISU, Louisville, and Tennessee upsetting Michigan for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Zona going to the final four, Bo Ryan going to Bo Ryan at some point and that point is now.

Wisky offense is real but as we've seen the Beige Boys can get stops against anybody, Baylor's defense isn't close to Zona's and Wisconsin isn't half the team athletically that Zona is.

Zona should just put pressure on them from the jump ball and run them into the ground.

Said it since the beginning of the year...Aaron Gordon is a WINNER. Dude just plays winning basketball. The only other freshmen in recent memory I can think of that had such an impact on a team's overall identity and defense is Anthony Davis.

sadnerlens_medium.gif

Is Salim still alive?

Went to high school with him and cheered like a little girl every time he pulled up from 40 feet to drain a three. L.O. represent

Last edited:
Arizona will win the whole thing, only team i see beating them will be Louisville. which they should meet in the final four.

Said it since the beginning of the year...Aaron Gordon is a WINNER. Dude just plays winning basketball. The only other freshmen in recent memory I can think of that had such an impact on a team's overall identity and defense is Anthony Davis.

What the ****

Ville ain't Wichita though and that was the best game they played all year, I don't expect them to replicate that.

Kentucky is not beating Louisville. They may have back in Dec. Louisville is a whole diff team now. Harrell is a monster now and Hancock is starting to shoot like he did in the final four last year. Louisville or Zona will win the tournament.

Kentucky is not beating Louisville. They may have back in Dec. Louisville is a whole diff team now. Harrell is a monster now and Hancock is starting to shoot like he did in the final four last year. Louisville or Zona will win the tournament.

And yet they barely squeaked by Manhattan and struggled scoring against St. Louis for most of the game. I'm expecting a great game... Even though I have Louisville in the title game in my bracket, I'm leaning towards Kentucky.

And yet they barely squeaked by Manhattan and struggled scoring against St. Louis for most of the game. I'm expecting a great game... Even though I have Louisville in the title game in my bracket, I'm leaning towards Kentucky.
Never said they would blow you out tho.... Their experience won  those games and the championship pedigree kicked in when they needed it most. Same will happen against Kentucky.

Man, I hate that "Team x aint beating team x" **** in march madness. Everygame from now on is 50/50 in my eyes.

Why cant uk beat Lville? They beat them earlier this season. Lol

Will be in the building at MSG tomorrow. Let's hope for some solid games.

Most anticipated live sporting event of my life, no big deal... :smokin

It will be a good game,Hancock and Harrell will have to step up,they combined for 14 points last time against UK..UL will have to find a way to rebound also UK was +11 last time and now UL is without Behanan who was their leading rebounder last time they played..Obviously Louisville has gotten better since we beat them in December but so has UK...It will be a great game..

Any other AZ fans gonna be in the building Saturday?

Was in SD for the game last week and Anaheim for tonight's game. Whole first half I thought I was reliving last years devastation in the sweet 16 at staples against OSU. Place was PACKED with SDSU fans, prob first big game at a neutral stadium I've ever been to where AZ fans were outnumbered. Crazy game. Gonna have a weak voice at work tomorrow :lol: , but one more win and I'm figuring out a trip to Texas :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom