The College Basketball Post

This kid Randolph from Alabama is a real gamer. Has made some tough shots today.

Ullis would be a lottery pick if he was taller. Talented kid, not sure how his height will affect him however.

This kid Randolph from Alabama is a real gamer. Has made some tough shots today.

Ullis would be a lottery pick if he was taller. Talented kid, not sure how his height will affect him however.

you think he can become a Isiah Thomas (Suns guard) type plug for a team at the next level? he's not the pure scorer IT is but he has the potential to be the overall better player. I love that kids game

you think he can become a Isiah Thomas (Suns guard) type plug for a team at the next level? he's not the pure scorer IT is but he has the potential to be the overall better player. I love that kids game

He's more of a pure point guard. I think he'll be a decent pro. Good shot, good playmaking ability, solid iq.

This is a serious question I've been mulling over posting here for a few weeks. Take out the fact I'm a UK homer and all.

If Ullis were on Duke and given Tyus' spot and his minutes, what impact would it have on the team overall, Okafor's performance, and what kind of hype would he be getting as an individual(1st, 2nd, 3rd team AA, etc.)?

Jones: 28.8 min/gm 9.4 pts, 4.9 ast, 1.6 to
Ullis: 20.8 min/gm 5.3 pts, 3.9 ast, 1 to

Ullis is nice but he damn sure not on Isaiah Thonas level ...and Randolph from Bama been solid all 4 years, he rarely makes mistakes :pimp:

I don't think Ulis is far from Zeke at all. In fact I'll say that the only thing Zeke has over him at the same age is athleticism.

Maryland and Notre Dame with good wins :pimp: .

Tennessee in second place in the SEC , that has to be damn good coaching

Ulis doesn't play anything like Isiah Thomas, if were going with stereotypes, Mugsey Bogues is close in terms of style.

Kansas-bound Carlton Bragg, #11 Cleveland-VASJ ready for MLK Day game vs. powerhouse Oak Hill

B7pTR94CYAAeJfL.jpg

Ullis is nice but he damn sure not on Isaiah Thonas level ...and Randolph from Bama been solid all 4 years, he rarely makes mistakes :pimp:
type of kid you'd love to have on your team. makes the smart play, isn't afraid of contact, just a real gamer goes out there and does his job.

Not sure if anyone else watched but...

Saw that KU loss coming. Didn't play well, ISU wanted it more it seemed like.

Big news KU fans are talking about is the lack of PT Cliff is getting compared to Traylor and Lucas. My theory is Self is unhappy with his effort in practice (or is doing something along those lines) and basically called him out after the game wanting to see him play with a higher "motor"...some KU fans like to think Self just thinks Traylor/Lucas are better (lol)...there's obviously something going on bend the scenes, anyone can see that Cliff is far better.

Thon Maker has announced he will reclass to 15, think this will come down to UK and Kansas.....
If he ends up going to KU...next year's KU team could be pretty damn good. Will (SHOULD) only lose Oubre.

Last edited:
If he ends up going to KU...next year's KU team could be pretty damn good. Will (SHOULD) only lose Oubre.
From what I read UK,KU,and Missouri are his top 3...According to 247 sports Kansas is in the lead but trending down.....Idk if Skal will get cleared to play so we could really use Maker...

From what I read UK,KU,and Missouri are his top 3...According to 247 sports Kansas is in the lead but trending down.....Idk if Skal will get cleared to play so we could really use Maker...
KU could use him a heck of a lot more thank UK could...haha

Back
Top Bottom