The College Basketball Post

I think the Zags can most certainly win it all this year. Kentucky is great, but they are still beatable, and may not even be the representative of the other side of the bracket in the national championship. I can see the Zags taking care of the teams on their side, Duke included. Team is very complete and fun to watch....

I agree.

And I know lots of people have Arizona taking down Kentucky. I'm sure they're players to knock off Kentucky too. I myself haven't seen a lick of them this year so have I don't know how good they are.

Last edited:
My girl went to Arizona and has forced me to watch tons of games this year. I think they match up very favorably against UK. Will just have to make it past Wisconsin first, which I think they should. Zona is very well coached, has the best point guard in the country IMO, athletic wings, and plenty of size. They are very good defensively and could really give UK problems I think by slowing them down and forcing them to actually run offense against a team that is just as big as them.

I wish Zona was a 1 seed instead of flippin' Villanova. Imagine a Final Four of Kentucky, Arizona, Wisconsin, Gonzaga...oh well. Settling for possibly an Izzo Pitino team won't be bad either.

Lots of tough games to be played though. Never know in March.

Last edited:
I wish Zona was a 1 seed instead of flippin' Villanova. Imagine a Final Four of Kentucky, Arizona, Wisconsin, Gonzaga...oh well. Settling for possibly an Izzo Pitino team won't be bad either.

Lots of tough games to be played though. Never know in March.
Would've been perfect. Still lots of good potential Elite 8 games- Duke/Gonzaga, Mich St/Louisville, Zona/Wisconsin, Kentucky/Wichita St...

I still think Wisconsin has a great shot. The team just doesn't make mistakes. Doesn't turn it over, doesn't foul...value every single possession. Would love to see them play UK.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

What are you thinking about the Zags chances right now?

If they play like they did at Iowa, don't you think they could give even Kentucky a game? They have just about it all. And their size is versatile. Players for everything.

I don't know. I follow sparingly, but I haven't seen a complete Zags team like this ever. It doesn't necessarily mean this team is Final Four worthy, but I'm certainly drinking the kool-aid.

Its the Zags best chance.

They should beat UCLA. Kevin Looney might pose some problems for Wiltjer but they have many other options.

Duke is a toss up imo, both similar type of teams, big post up players surrounded by 3 point shooters. Gonzaga's depth with Sabonis off the bench might give them an edge.

Kentucky they could beat if Mark Few adjust his game plan and shoots more 3's. I would give Zags a 20% chance of winning.

Last edited:
also

WV is no joke, they play an EXTREME variance style of play. Forget that Bob Huggins vs COach Cal meaningless stat, they have force the highest turnover rate in the country and grab a ton of offensive rebounds, both relative Kentucky weakness. They are dangerous, but they could also lose by 30.

West Virginia would terrify me, worst possible sweet 16 team to face.

Tyler Ulis is going to be a big factor.

Would've been perfect. Still lots of good potential Elite 8 games- Duke/Gonzaga, Mich St/Louisville, Zona/Wisconsin, Kentucky/Wichita St...

True true. Love Wichita State too. More a personal rooting interest, but we'll see how far they can take this. Just don't see them beating Kentucky.

Last edited:
also

WV is no joke, they play an EXTREME variance style of play. Forget that Bob Huggins vs COach Cal meaningless stat, they have force the highest turnover rate in the country and grab a ton of offensive rebounds, both relative Kentucky weakness. They are dangerous, but they could also lose by 30.

West Virginia would terrify me, worst possible sweet 16 team to face.

Tyler Ulis is going to be a big factor.
Like to think I have a solid perspective on this since we just played WVU...UK has more ball handlers than MD had, so they should fare a little better than MD did against the press. However, I think it is going to drive the Harrison twins nuts. They don't exactly have great tempers, and I could see the physicality of WVU messing with their heads. The other thing is going to be UKs ability to go over the top against them. MD has height, but they don't have the pure athletic ability and skill that UKs bigs have. I expect WCS/Towns/Lyles to be catching many lobs. Game should definitely be interesting though. Hope that WVU can take them out.

Seems like nobody showing duke love talking about zags here lol
laugh.gif

Just a few of us, but I wouldn't worry just yet (you probably aren't) given Gonzaga's history of peeing themselves. That could be a great matchup though.

Cincy tried to play bully ball and got handled... Cats have been just fine against pressing teams. I wouldn't press UK at all, actually, but that's what WVU does.

Cincy tried to play bully ball and got handled... Cats have been just fine against pressing teams. I wouldn't press UK at all, actually, but that's what WVU does.

WVU can actually score though. Cincy started the 2nd half like 1-17 :lol: and had no 3 point threats. Don't think that WVU will win, but I'll enjoy the matchup.

Isnt it a top 3 party school in the nation filled with loose women? What kinda athlete wouldn't want to experience that?

Edit: seems like it's not in the top party list anymore. Interesting.

Last edited:
The amount of tail they're pulling at any other school isn't much of a drop off, if any, compared to going to ASU so it isn't really a selling point.

Y'all dudes think with your little head way too much :lol:

:rofl:

bad bishes on every campus. not even including the chicks that just live in the local area all across the country

Last edited:
It's zero drop off.

Lol make those trips tho man. You'll see.

Copious amounts of high quality tail at over 100+ D1 schools.

Back
Top Bottom