The College Basketball Post

They just a a bunch of non-douchey guys this year. No Greg Paulus types slapping the floor.

Why does Bama seem to think they're about to ink Greg Marshall?

Y'all are lucky this team is one of our more tolerable teams + us Duke fans haven't been on some obnoxious @#$% all season.

Don't let us mash up Kentucky's perfect season and win the whole thing tho. I'm gettin' banned that Monday night, guarantee it :lol:

They just a a bunch of non-douchey guys this year. No Greg Paulus types slapping the floor.

Basically you're saying we don't have any prominent white dudes on our squad :lol:

To be honest, Amile got a little bit of that douche in him and I'm seeing it more with Matt Jones now that he getting more tick.

no one has a worse mug than Scottie Wilbekin

everything that dude did last year pissed me off with his Matt Barnes lookin' ***

They are in the same realm of faces you want to punch. Kinda like little goblins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amile Jefferson is a cornball.

Grayson looks like he'll be unbearable these next few years once he gets more PT

The rest are tolerable :lol:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that within the next year Grayson Allen will turn into that next Duke player people will love to hate.

Amile Jefferson is a soft *** scrub. Never liked him.

Last edited:
Gotta feeling Grayson gonna disappoint a lot of ya'll these next few years

Last edited:

Basically you're saying we don't have any prominent white dudes on our squad :lol:

To be honest, Amile got a little bit of that douche in him and I'm seeing it more with Matt Jones now that he getting more tick.
no Brian Zoubek's

That's the epitome of Duke. :lol:

This final 4 should be epic...im so happy to be able to witness it..hopefully i go 2/2 in knocking out my bucket list sporting events...being at a final 4 is one and of course the other is seeing Duke win it all in person

AP First Team All-Americans:

• Frank Kaminsky
• Jahlil Okafor
• Jerian Grant
• Willie Cauley-Stein
• D'Angelo Russell

Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said F Montrezl Harrell and G Terry Rozier are both leaving for the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom