The College Basketball Post

Where's Ulis going? Booker and Lyles are gone, tho.

push the twins out? I'll take two junior guards who've started on two Final Four teams. man, y'all hate them dudes. :lol:

Georges Niang to return to Iowa State and Bucknell's head coach taking the George Mason job
Niang still has eligbility left, ****? 
laugh.gif

Why should Booker come back? Agree that he's gone. 

If the Harrison's want to make money, then they should probably bounce. Don't see a career in the NBA, though.

There was a post on Michigan's scout board about Booker because he was really high on Michigan at one point and is originally from here. Apparently he's already decided that he's leaving and he's not happy at Kentucky because he feels like Cal has done things to hurt his game on purpose so he has to come back for another year. I'm not saying it's true or anything, just something I read.

Where's Ulis going? Booker and Lyles are gone, tho.

push the twins out? I'll take two junior guards who've started on two Final Four teams. man, y'all hate them dudes. :lol:

:lol: I don't hate the twins at all, I'm just being realistic about our situation.

Well Andrew tends to piss me off occasionally but not enough to hate him :lol:

Ulis, Briscoe, Matthews, possibly Newman, and maybe Booker if he stays ... Back court gonna be real crowded if the twins come back.

We cooled down on Zimmerman, think he's staying west coast, I don't want any parts of him :x

Newman and Maker seem realistic, not sure about Brown yet.

If Calipari doesn't get more recruits, LSU will be a serious threat especially of Jordan Mickey stays

Malik Newman is waiting to see which guards leave UK, if most stay (which I doubt), he might head to LSU.

Time for Cal to push the twins out the door
pimp.gif

I think Ulis & Booker come back 1 more year win or lose.
No doubt Ulis and Booker come back. I think Drew leaves and Aaron comes back. 

If it goes like that, Aaron will be coming off the bench. 

Why is Wisc/UK the title game. That's crazy. Duke had wins over 4 of the Elite 8 teams and they're not contenders. I don't think UK makes the title game. 

Number 5 for Duke. 3 since I've been a fan.......

Got the final four right in 1 out of 5 brackets right. 

Get daily emails with news about sports at Mississippi State. Got one last week talking about how Newman's dad talking about how great the Howland hire is. His dad played for State. It's a nice thought but there's no chance he comes to State. 

Back
Top Bottom