The College Basketball Post

Uthoff in the first half last night 
eek.gif

Iowa not getting him enough touches in the 2nd half 
mean.gif

That finish though - wow. Hilton Magic is real. I think Iowa lost that game more than Iowa State won it though.

I'm more of a "act like you've been there" guy, but if the kids want to storm the court after being down 20 to our in-state rival then so be it.  

#4 ranked team vs. an unranked opponent, down 20 to a team they should have dominated at home too.

Get lit at the local bar and let that be your celebration, seeing way too many unnecessary court stormings the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
I don't blame the Iowa State kids cause everybody is just doing it cause they're a bunch of drunk college kids and running on the court is exciting when your hammered. It's up to the admin/NCAA's to stop it and hopefully they do cause in this day and age its only so long before something really stupid happens.

#4 ranked team vs. an unranked opponent, down 20 to a team they should have dominated at home too.

Get lit at the local bar and let that be your celebration, seeing way too many unnecessary court stormings the last couple of seasons.
On paper we should have killed them, but it's a rivalry.  You can throw everything out the window.  I don't expect you to understand what it's like being an Iowa State fan or the rivalry we have with Iowa.    

Last edited:
Who cares about rivalry. Should have never been that close. Rushing the court, because you beat an unranked opponent in December... The whole state of Iowa... Hold this L

I figured Cal would toughen Skal up and the rebounding would get better.

Somehow it's getting worse.

Kentucky too soft inside to win anything this year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom