The College Basketball Post

That road game vs UNC might just be the toughest OCC game we'll see this year from any i team. In my opinion that game / loss scores more than UK beating Duke on a neutral court.
I agree. I also think Maryland having to play at Michigan St with no return game will be up there as well as far as road games overall.

That road game vs UNC might just be the toughest OCC game we'll see this year from any i team. In my opinion that game / loss scores more than UK beating Duke on a neutral court.
I agree. I also think Maryland having to play at Michigan St with no return game will be up there as well as far as road games overall.

That's going to be a helluva game :wow: :pimp:

UNC is in a really interesting spot. If rankings hold throughout the season, they will have 5 games vs top 25 teams in conference play alone. If they can run the gamut and win the ACC then they'll have the most impressive resume of any team in the country.

But the same can be said for Duke and Virginia as well. Duke has 7 games left vs. top 25 teams including an UGLY stretch in Feb where we go Home vs L'ville, Home vs. Virginia, at UNC, then at Mia in a span of 12 days. :x :smh:

I did say if the rankings hold throughout the season. Even if one of those teams (assuming Mia or L'ville) drop out of the top 25, the quality of those games will still be incredible. The ACC's conference play has the ability to boost or destroy a resume better than any other conference in the country.

Great win for the Johnnies, the fact that Mullin even managed to find a few working players this year is a feat in itself, program is in good hands I think for the first time in a longggggg time.

Amile out indefinitely with right foot injury. Career at Duke could be over judging by K's comments. Huge blow

Didn't think the LSU coaching / supporting cast would be this shaky :x :smh:

Havent been impressed with Simmons or LSU at all this year. I understand he is the no 1 pick but that has to be purely on upside at this point. In this day and age how can you be ranked #1 and not have any type of jumpshot or even look to take the shot.

Im in the minority but no a big fan of his game as a 1st option in an offense

how bad is cuse :smh:

great win for us though.

Cuse for the last 2-3 years have lacked scoring. They look good in the pre-season atleast until they realize not the let ****ey get open looks at the 3 other then that they struggle and have continued to struggle.

Also Im not sure if Boeheim has started his suspension

Amile out indefinitely with right foot injury. Career at Duke could be over judging by K's comments. Huge blow
That stinks. I pretty much always hated him because he played for Duke, but I respected him because he's the guy that does all the dirty work, and the team is sorely going to miss him...

Oh, and in case people haven't seen yet-
1. Michigan State
2. Kansas
3. Oklahoma
4. Kentucky
5. Iowa State
6. Maryland
7. Duke
8. Virginia
9. Purdue
10. Xavier
11. North Carolina

Losin Amile HURTS.. I dong trust this team 2 make it far Without him. Im surprised if we see an Elite8 game without him..

Losing Amile is huge but fact it came early should give them time to gel with Jeter playing now...we will see what he's made of now

Elijah Thomas transferring from TAMU. Guess he couldn't get over the fact that he's missed practices due to injuries and that he currently isn't good enough to beat out guys like Tyler Davis, Tonny Trocha-Morelas, and Jalen Jones for PT.

Losin Amile HURTS.. I dong trust this team 2 make it far Without him. Im surprised if we see an Elite8 game without him..

Losing Amile is huge but fact it came early should give them time to gel with Jeter playing now...we will see what he's made of now

Last edited:
Oh, and in case people haven't seen yet-
1. Michigan State
2. Kansas
3. Oklahoma
4. Kentucky
5. Iowa State
6. Maryland
7. Duke
8. Virginia
9. Purdue
10. Xavier