The College Basketball Post

Need the boy Marcus Paige to break out this slump tonight
mean.gif
we need to stop demetrius jackson.

David has officially slayen Goliath boys, they are ready to storm the court at Kansas State!

Edit: Nvm bunch of dweebs at Kansas St

Last edited:
Uh oh! Will UNC squander their chance to take their place on the almighty NCAAB #1 throne?!

We got a ball game folks!

37 FT's for ND.
UNC was playing jail ball ?
ND was getting to the rim with the dribble drive penetration. But there were some calls that were just ticky tack fouls. Some non-existent ones too. A crucial one in crunch time where it looked like it should've been called a jump ball but it was a foul. Even bilas was saying the calls were iffy.

UNC just folded on the road. Should've finished on some plays, but couldn't get it done. 

Yesterday summed up this year's CBB season perfectly.

UNC in control against ND...end up losing.

K State, who has looked awful recently, beats OU...who has looked great recently.

Dillon Brooks with a 30 and 9 assists 6 rebounds.

So can I say homeless mans Draymonds Green?

or should I still wash my face?

Last edited:
I've been thinking hard about who I'd pick to win the tournament if it started today and there is literally no one that REALLY sticks out, which is crazy.

I think I'd pick Maryland though. 
grin.gif

A
I've been thinking hard about who I'd pick to win the tournament if it started today and there is literally no one that REALLY sticks out, which is crazy.

I think I'd pick Maryland though. >D

Same boat man.

and the bracketology had me thinkings that no way I fill this out right :lol:

With that being said as of right now I got:

Xavier (champs)
UNC
Oklahoma
Providence as my sleeper to make a run.

Cameron Ridley should be back for the Big 12 tournament, but I wish it was sooner. Texas already has 7 L's going into tonight

For some reason, I feel like Providence is either going to get to the final four, or lose in the first round. No in-between.

Back
Top Bottom