The College Basketball Post

Had a nice night heckling the UVA and VT players and fans. Pretty sure I might get banned from JPJ because of the complaints.
team won't be dangerous in March.

I doubt Kansas wins in Norman, but that is usually when their past teams would pull out a win. In Big 12 play on the road, they've lost by double digits to Okie St, IA St, and West Va.

Winning games on the road has been tough for everybody across all conferences this year. Very few big time road wins to name...

Haha, I just have very little confidence in KU on the road recently, especially against a team as good as OU is.

I thought KU looked as good defensively last night for the first 15 minutes of the first quarter as I have seen them play all year. OU hasn't been shooting the ball as well lately. All of this equals...KU losing by 6 in Norman on Saturday.

I hope I am wrong but nothing from this year leads me to believe this team can play well outside of AFH.

Wow, Isaiah Whitehead was 7-of-7 from beyond the arc and 8-of-8 from the field for 23 points in the first half against Butler.

Back
Top Bottom