The College Basketball Post

Kid is really good bad shot maker 
laugh.gif
. I see the Monta comparisons. 
laugh.gif

Buddy, man. :smh:. He's a cheat code at this level down the stretch. You just know it's coming.

My guy Shaka doing a great job at Texas though :pimp:. Even got better shirts and ties than he did at VCU. Don't think he owns a suit :lol:.

Buddy, man. Has an extremely below average game but is still able to hit that shot. :nthat:

:wow: :wow:

I'm just going to go out on a limb and hope you meant "Had an extremely below average game last night."

He dropped 46 on y'all at Allen last month, I know you didn't forget that fast :lol:

Yeah, sorry guys, wasn't very clear on that one. What I meant was he "struggled" for a very large part of the game until the end. (Had 12 of his points in the final 3:20 of the game)

Shot 30% from 3, couldn't really get into a rhythm, 4 TOs, etc.

I should've said "Below average game for him last night until the final few minutes."

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in some followup to the UL situation, here is an interview from today. You may end up hearing this on ESPN and other outlets later.

Link

This is really a shame for the university.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was checking espn to see who was playing tonight and saw Maryland is playing D2 Bowie St.  Maryland going with that SEC football schedule?

I was checking espn to see who was playing tonight and saw Maryland is playing D2 Bowie St.  Maryland going with that SEC football schedule?

Eh I won't knock it. The they've played a difficult schedule already

Back
Top Bottom