The College Basketball Post

im super stocked....games still have to be played but there is A LOT of talent on that squad...going to potentially lose 6 heads tho after next year so 2017 may be super crazy too....

Anybody know if Troy Williams or Blackmon signed with agents ? They have till the 25th to come back if they didn't, right ?

Anybody know if Troy Williams or Blackmon signed with agents ? They have till the 25th to come back if they didn't, right ?
I don't think either have signed and if I remember correctly Blackmon was projected early second round and Williams was projected undrafted.

Big 12/SEC Challenge 

LSU @ Texas Tech

Arkansas @ Okie St

Auburn @ TCU

Florida @ Oklahoma

K State @ Tennessee

Iowa State @ Vandy

TAMU @ WVU

Baylor @ Ole Miss

Texas @ Georgia

Kansas @ Kentucky

I've always wanted to go to Vandy's arena so this works out well.  
pimp.gif

Make that trip.

Unc @ Indiana
Purdue @ UVA

haha that game will probably be an arm and a leg...ill have to settle for some other conference game in January or something...dream is to watch unc at duke but stubhub charges like a cool 1000 for a seat :x

haha that game will probably be an arm and a leg...ill have to settle for some other conference game in January or something...dream is to watch unc at duke but stubhub charges like a cool 1000 for a seat :x

I've never paid more than $125 for an acc/big 10 game and that goes back to the Kyrie year against MSU, the Ohio state game sheed's freshman year.

I got the Indiana game for face value last year. The thing with Duke is that you can trust craigslist because tickets aren't scanned, they're ripped and there are no paper tickets. I've just dealt with Iron Dukes before and they're just ready to get rid of them to Duke fans and not have a long drawn out process.

I've never paid more than $125 for an acc/big 10 game and that goes back to the Kyrie year against MSU, the Ohio state game sheed's freshman year.

I got the Indiana game for face value last year. The thing with Duke is that you can trust craigslist because tickets aren't scanned, they're ripped and there are no paper tickets. I've just dealt with Iron Dukes before and they're just ready to get rid of them to Duke fans and not have a long drawn out process.

hmm thats really good to know...im starting to plan out the unlv game but havent seen tickets go up yet...

" Yale's Makai Mason will withdraw from the NBA Draft and return to school, coach James Jones told ESPN."

I wonder who wins the Ivy next season. I don't respect Amarker's game coaching , but he should have some good young players besides that backcourt .

Back
Top Bottom