The College Basketball Post

"Xavier and Michigan are among the schools in the mix for Kentucky transfer Charles Matthews, sources told ESPN"

"Xavier and Michigan are among the schools in the mix for Kentucky transfer Charles Matthews, sources told ESPN"
Seems like most Kentucky fans wanted him to stay. Hope he picks Xavier. Could be a good back up plan of bluiett leaves after this year.

Maryland signed a international kid for their final scholly this year. Joshua Tomaic. Know nothing about him but I like the idea of using an extra scholarship on a international kid. Let him develop

Last edited:
rysheed jordan involved robbery...supposedly he shot at someone too
mean.gif

you are in college bruh, you made it. these kids man, i tell you. 

Maryland signed a international kid for their final scholly this year. Joshua Tomaic. Know nothing about him but I like the idea of using an extra scholarship on a international kid. Let him develop

Saw this yesterday. Seems to have a pretty decent stroke for a 6'9 guy. Hopefully he can be a contributor in a couple years.

New SEC rule requires all Non-Conference opponents to have a 3 year average RPI of 175 or better...I like this move.

Wow, that is a brilliant move and surprised something like this hasn't been established earlier across the board.

Wouldn't have had to hear Seth Greenberg cry and campaign year after year.

Some reports that Charles Matthews has chosen Michigan, not sure if true or not... Seems like an odd fit for that system, but I hope he kills it wherever he goes. Still pretty bummed he transferred.

A commitment from John Petty would make me feel better about him leaving tho. :smile:

Last edited:
Woody: Is Duke still in it for Kevin Knox ? I know he's the number 1 target for FSU

Very much in it. A lot of the trustworthy guys saying Knox/Carter/Trent are a done deal. Gotta narrow the PG search, ride Bamba til the end(he'll drag it out) and the. Whatever the PF who plays with him decides to do.

There's 5 main targets, that's the size of the class I expect. Bamba, Carter, Knox, Trent, and whoever at PG. I prefer Greene

Some reports that Charles Matthews has chosen Michigan, not sure if true or not... Seems like an odd fit for that system, but I hope he kills it wherever he goes. Still pretty bummed he transferred.

A commitment from John Petty would make me feel better about him leaving tho. :smile:
Seems like it's not true. At least not yet

Back
Top Bottom