The College Basketball Post

isn't that a quote by Donald Trump :lol:

Nah, that's off the top, B :lol:

What's crazy is that you got more folks excited about Duke losing than you do Duke fans upset about the loss. Ain't eeem mad, the expectations were low on my end for this team heading into the tourney.

All I cared about was seeing Villanova and UCLA lose. The lord has blessed me with 1 of 2, need UK to take care of UCLA next week.

I mean what's there to talk about? A bunch of Ls says it all. I don't give a flip about the rest of the conference, on to memphis
When a major conference gets an irregular # of teams in and then completely s**** the bed it's usually a major talking point. 

More than just "a bunch of L's", too. FSU and VA were high seeds and got toasted *early*. 

You dislike UCLA more than UNC ? The Pac 12 hasn't won in 20 years

Blame it on Lavar Ball :lol: Call me Petty LaBelle but the Ball hype + his pops got me wanting to see them catch a memorable L.

And TBH, most Duke fans don't actually despise UNC like you think - we just don't want to lose to them. And with them being the only ACC school left I wouldn't mind seeing them find success.

Fun little fact: I actually verbally committed to play soccer at UNC first then changed my mind to Duke a month later.

Last edited:
Big time performance by Lonzo. Haven't seen him play like that since they beat Arizona at McKale.

isn't that a quote by Donald Trump :lol:

Nah, that's off the top, B :lol:

What's crazy is that you got more folks excited about Duke losing than you do Duke fans upset about the loss. Ain't eeem mad, the expectations were low on my end for this team heading into the tourney.

All I cared about was seeing Villanova and UCLA lose. The lord has blessed me with 1 of 2, need UK to take care of UCLA next week.
Same. I'm actually more excited about the SC win than I am about the Duke loss. Need tix for the Garden on Friday :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom