The College Basketball Post

Poppa Ball about to go crazy when Lonzo wins a championship this year.

villanova and duke lost [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Calling it now Fox will D up Ball

The problem is that Ball is effective even when he's not looking to score. So yeah you may stop him from getting his 15, but he's still going to dime you up.

And Fox isn't all that, from what I've seen.

Ball has been fun to watch, I wish that kid could have his success but dad has to go to jail or something lol. Makes me mad knowing he'll get to thrive on Lonzo's success

UCLA has too many weapons to think stopping Ball is the key. Welsh, Leaf, Alford, and Holiday can carry the day.

It's a shame we can't get a KU/UCLA final. Would've been dope.

Kentucky has the horses to stop UCLA, great defensive guard depth. can switch everything.

just stay disciplined on close outs to shooters and hope they mis.

I would rather play UCLA than Kentucky
those two and Kansas are the only teams I'm worried about
Butler is a tough matchup for us though

The problem is that Ball is effective even when he's not looking to score. So yeah you may stop him from getting his 15, but he's still going to dime you up.

And Fox isn't all that, from what I've seen.
It was Hamilton and Leaf that done the most damage to us the last time we played.Lonzo had 7 assists but he also had 6 turnovers.

Ducks never quit 
pimp.gif

So proud of the boys

Shoutout to Perry Dozier Jr mane. I been watching shorty since his pops was posting YouTube videos of him as a 10 year old back in like 08. Another lil ***** that makes me feel old. Glad his team was the one to knock out them Devils

^ The second game South Carolina loss by 15 and the first game you only won by 2 points

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom