The College Basketball Post

Miss. St. changed their minds and granted Brooks release.

******* douchebags.
laugh.gif
yes. yes.

pimp.gif

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh what do you think of Oshae Brissett? Watched one game and was really impressed. Great athlete and his jumper was a lot better than what I had heard

I think you might have a sleeper on your hands.

Played really well for us at the FIBA americas, and was also excellent vs USA, doesn't have a lot of half court game right now, but a he's load in transition, and has a solid jumper that should make him a contributor right away,

I think you might have a sleeper on your hands.

Played really well for us at the FIBA americas, and was also excellent vs USA, doesn't have a lot of half court game right now, but a he's load in transition, and has a solid jumper that should make him a contributor right away,

Appreciate it

Kerem Kanter will play at Xavier next year if he decides to stay in school. Seemed to produce a lot but didn't get a ton of minutes. Anyone have any info?

Last edited:
Jaylen Brantley transferring out of UMD. Terps clearing room for MJ Walker :smokin

Missed this but thought FSU was where he will land?

Turgeon needs to try and lock up Jaylen Hoard and Aaron Wiggins. I need to check in with their AD and see what the latest is.

OKB's boy RJ Barrett is the goods. Hope he reclasses

Jaylen Brantley transferring out of UMD. Terps clearing room for MJ Walker :smokin

Missed this but thought FSU was where he will land?

Turgeon needs to try and lock up Jaylen Hoard and Aaron Wiggins. I need to check in with their AD and see what the latest is.

OKB's boy RJ Barrett is the goods. Hope he reclasses
The 2018 class for Maryland is going to be DMV. Heavy. Great year for talent around the area.

In terms of college basketball, not really sure how effective Kevin Knox will be, especially if he's playing the 3.

too much paint congestion college basketball to be really effective given how limited his handle is.

In terms of college basketball, not really sure how effective Kevin Knox will be, especially if he's playing the 3.

too much paint congestion college basketball to be really effective given how limited his handle is.

I know that Duke's plan is for him to play the stretch 4 role. Not sure on others pitches

Olivier Sarr committed and signed NLI to Wake

Tubby Smith stickin to his guns but him (and his employers) never realizing his way no longer works if you care about winning.

Tubby has not had a winning conference record in any season since 2006-07, and has not finished ranked in the Top 25 since 2004-05.

Out on a limb here but those streaks are going to continue.

North Carolina lawmakers filed a bill that would pull UNC and NC state from the ACC, if the ACC and NCAA ever decided to boycott the state of NC again. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom