The College Basketball Post

Damn so kentucky going to push out all these guys from this year although they have no business leaving....btw bagley is too nice

Cal can't push these guys out cause they won't get drafted in the first round. And yes Bagley is nice.

I just see Kentucky getting a big class but i dont see any of those guys they have now that will be high picks aside from knox may be....yea my first time seeing bagley and dude is way too nice....also didnt know o'connell was this good...kid has game

Worried about our bench tho. And what's good with Bolden?

Thought he would have made that leap but he's still getting trash minutes off the bench.

Damn so kentucky going to push out all these guys from this year although they have no business leaving....btw bagley is too nice
I think Knox, Diallo and Richards will be first round picks. If Vanderbilt is healthy he could be too. Possibly one of the point guards too but that might be a stretch. Also we will see how Gabriel and Killeya-Jones improve enough.

probably go 8 deep with the lineup...assuming that bolden, javin, and one of o'connell/tucker.....tucker hasnt played though so may be hes the odd dude out

Damb Duke beat Utah Valley by 30 and we struggled to win by 10. It's gonna be a good season.

But respect to them,playing UK and Duke within 48 hours,hope Mark Pope and squad have a good season.

Seen O’Connell crossings the street at old Chapel Hill rd and Buchanan the other day. Dude is tall and long as hell. Pause. He can def hoop.

Bolden is so damn stiff.

Carter is nice man. Greyson will clearly be the more consistent player this year. I’m coming around on Trevor, he’s a pure pg that hasn’t turned the ball over. Didn’t know Trent was a knock down shooter like that. Still not feeling this team tho.

Last edited:
Bagley looking pretty good, Ayton is the one true Unicorn though

Bagley is a lil erratic but the potential is pretty fun

Ayton seems like the more natural basketball player which is ironic

Did you see that steal, push, step through to split the defenders into the left flush?

This is what they do. You only get a year or two to show you’re ready for the league. That’s the risk recruits take with going to Kentucky.

That’s because Bagley isn’t really a big lol.

Spenny family has that super long money, dude doesn’t even need that Harvard education.

Back
Top Bottom