The College Basketball Post

I think big pat will do well at Georgetown already has them playing better defense than JT3 did. It also helps when you get the GOAT to come to the game.

IMG_6025.JPG

ive watched both games and he probably forced a few shots which ALL players do but for the most part I'd say he's been pretty good at selection...nothing to really go crazy about...has great motor and rebounds well...will be interesting to see against a good team tomorrow...

Missed most of the game Friday night due to being in Asheville for the weekend, but TAMU :pimp: Only got to watch a few minutes in the second half.

Should at least be competitive against Zona and Kansas once we get Williams back and Caldwell into the mix (provided he's as good as hyped). TJ Starks looked really good in the time that I saw.

Your boys look tough.

I hear A&M might get Antawn Jones to sign tomorrow

Last edited:
"Jeff Capel II, father of current Duke assistant coach Jeff Capel IIl, has passed away at the age of 64".

I remember him coaching 20 years ago

"Source confirms the trio of UCLA basketball players is on the way home after being detained in China for a week. Wall Street Journal had it first".

supposedly there is video footage

Liangelo drives a lambroghini why would he feel the need to still sunglasses smh

Expect Kentucky to take an ugly L tonight. Kids just ain't ready for a game like this right now. And that's OK, good chance to learn and improve.

I'm guessing Graham and/or Newman will have big games, our perimeter defense is terrible right now. Gotta control the boards and get out in transition as much as possible to have a chance IMO.

Can't wait to see this mich st/duke game too. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom