The College Basketball Post

Bagley and Ayton - 2 completely different types of bigs so it's unfair to compare.

I like what I see out of Bagley for this team - he's basically a 6'11 wing but not afraid to bang down low. Reminds me of Miami version of Chris Bosh (no lefty bias).

I just hope he doesn't drift too much out to the perimeter as the season goes and continues banging down low/playing off of Carter.

This is what they do. You only get a year or two to show you’re ready for the league. That’s the risk recruits take with going to Kentucky.

:lol:

Please, provide one single example of a kid being pushed out by our coaches. Show me one example of a kid and/or parent saying Cal pushed them out. I'll wait, but it ain't gonna happen bc they don't exist.

There's been some kids who simply weren't good enough to ever go first round (Harrison's, Briscoe, Dakari Johnson) who decided to go get paid anyway they could rather than wasting their time in college. There's also been a few kids (Marcus Lee, Kyle Wiltjer, Charles Matthews) who saw better players coming in and didn't want to compete for their minutes and transferred. NONE of those guys were pushed out by anything but their own free will.

Stop making **** up.

Bagley changed the plan and the kid is ok with it. Makes sense but just me guessing after not playing in the exhibitions either

"Top-50 guard Tyler Herro will announce his college commitment on Tuesday, he took an official visit to Kentucky this weekend".

---

Georgetown's Jessie Govan's 20 points , 15 rebs and 4 blocks against Jacksonville :pimp:

Last edited:
duke has studs coming next year but class wont be that huge...unless woody read anything else id assume zion would be the last possible add....there is more people leaving than coming in so i think there is minutes there for him next year

Missed most of the game Friday night due to being in Asheville for the weekend, but TAMU :pimp: Only got to watch a few minutes in the second half.

Should at least be competitive against Zona and Kansas once we get Williams back and Caldwell into the mix (provided he's as good as hyped). TJ Starks looked really good in the time that I saw.

Is Calipari aware that 3 is greater than 2?

Not sure how you could recruit a squad in 2017 that would only shoot 9 3's in a game.

Last edited:
I didn't watch any of Duke yet. What's the general gist of things as of now, Bagley and Grayson's team?

Duval average 10 apg isn't too shabby - how has the rest of his game looked?
i didnt really sit down and watch the first two games. Watched the first half of the first game and watched the second game but wasnt really locked in.

so far from what i caught

* gary trent can shoot it very good.
* greyson is greyson getting buckets and just being the calm vet
* Duval runs the show real good, real good with shot selection and getting his buckets when available
* Delauier all energy and grit...hits the boards hard
* Carter is nice
* Oconnell can play
* idk how i feel about bagley man. like hes good but he still plays like a high schooler. so i expect him to force alot of stuff tomorrow.

young team and def gonna have growing pains.

cant see them beating yall tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom