The College Basketball Post

I think ku gets revenge for the whooping they took from ku when the platoon era started.

Duke is clearpy the better coached team at this point of the season. Obly a few times in izzos past has he started the season hot. Its always a season long process with his teams.no way anyone will be able to zone thwm like this cime march

Also the pg for msu is dissapointing at this point for me. His passes in the zone have been iffy except for over the top and his handle is pretty loose to be rated as high as he was

I think ku gets revenge for the whooping they took from ku when the platoon era started.

Duke is clearpy the better coached team at this point of the season. Obly a few times in izzos past has he started the season hot. Its always a season long process with his teams.no way anyone will be able to zone thwm like this cime march

Also the pg for msu is dissapointing at this point for me. His passes in the zone have been iffy except for over the top and his handle is pretty loose to be rated as high as he was
This MSU team won't start slow, basically the same squad as last year with the addition of Jackson.

Big Ten is weak too - they'll hover around the top 5 all season.

Yes Cassius has been disappointing so far.

This MSU team won't start slow, basically the same squad as last year with the addition of Jackson.

Big Ten is weak too - they'll hover around the top 5 all season.

Im not talking about record. Im talking about how they started this game against solid comp. First 3 buckets were from rim runs. Then 5 minutes of nothing. They are still figuring out the spacing against the zone and this should be evident.

Miles bridges is the goods

Funny how langford didnt get a call but grayson gets all og these calls out there.

Not saying it wasnt a foul but keep it consistent

This gotta be the worst ft shooting duke team coach k has had

Bagley prolly out the rest of the game and for next week

Back
Top Bottom