The College Basketball Post

There's a clear difference between an entire season's worth of games of him shooting well and then 2 games this year?
Like you had the audacity to state MSU is the better team based on 2 games this year? FOH :lol:

And I'm giving the guy credit for improving his shot from last year. Are you trying to say otherwise? Your argument is weird as hell.

And since when is shooting 39% from 3 at the collegiate level shooting it WELL. It's a good % but I wouldn't call it shooting it well.

F the stats, the eye test says there's a clear difference between his outside shooting last year and this year.

And what were you saying about MSU having a better collection of players and coaching?

Pipe down bra its early we all know izzo will have em ready come march. If they play again dike is not zoning all gamr promise it

Don't think this is going to be pretty for Kentucky...Hope they prove me wrong.

First game of the season exposed that lack of 3 thos should be a good test against a team that will do just that.

Ku gotta keep uk out of transition

Like you had the audacity to state MSU is the better team based on 2 games this year? FOH :lol:

And I'm giving the guy credit for improving his shot from last year. Are you trying to say otherwise? Your argument is weird as hell.

And since when is shooting 39% from 3 at the collegiate level shooting it WELL. It's a good % but I wouldn't call it shooting it well.
I'd consider 39% on that many attempts as shooting pretty well. His jumper looks exactly the same.

I never understood why Cal is allergic to building shooter heavy squads.

He even neutered KAT and wouldn't allow him to stretch the floor.

Preston out for KU?

See below. Was involved in a 1 car accident on campus. Checked out the vehicle he was driving and some ‘red’ flags came up on the ownership.

♂️

Attachments

• 38D17839-8BA4-4C4C-AD90-550585A4D5BC.jpeg
    38D17839-8BA4-4C4C-AD90-550585A4D5BC.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 17
I love Graham, hurt me when I heard that he or his peoples (can't remember which one) wanted Duke and he ended up in Lawerencd. :smh:

Man we got a ton of individual talent out there, but "team chemistry" is severely lacking. Its only the 3rd game but .. yeah

May be a long season, def dont "feel it" in this squad like previous years. Cal will rally the troops as the season progresses though

We cant rebound for s*** though my gawd

Back
Top Bottom