The College Basketball Post

Kentucky is young as ****, I honestly expect them to get it together better through the season than some of you are talking in here

I hate this stupid subject people always seem to push of college basketball stink. Kentucky is full of damn freshmen, what the hell. Kansas played with 9 people and it’s the damn first real high level game of the year.

Get that BS outta here, fools who don’t watch college tune in from the nba eye perspective and think they will get nba level basketball. Silly.

Honestly my main question after last night is when is someone on the team gonna tell that O’Connell kid that his haircut is atrocious?

Grayson better dominate these young kids. I honestly didn’t expect him shooting that well but im not surprised one bit

GA played outta his mind last night. After a while I thought every shot he took would fall. I can see him doing that (not on that level) on the regular this season. Can’t wait.....

Surprised MSU was in the game and kept it that close even w/o Bagley

Asking a lot from Bridges & Jaren Jackson Jr

UK look sorta good :lol: this early + missing Vanderbilt

Last night had to be a big game for Sacha Killeya-Jones confidence dude can play

Surprised MSU was in the game and kept it that close even w/o Bagley

Asking a lot from Bridges & Jaren Jackson Jr

Surprised? Game was very winnable for MSU. Crappy rebounding, turnovers, and Grayson having a career night killed us. This is pretty much the same squad from last year with a way deeper front-court with Gavin Schilling and Ben Carter back from injury, and Jaren and Zay Tilman coming in.

Izzo with very question lineup decisions as well. Cassius was playing like ****, and the offense clearly ran better with Tum-Tum in, but dude still played Winston 32 minutes for some reason. Nick Ward also only played 18 minutes which is not enough for a player of his caliber

Annoyed by this L because it definitely felt like we were the better team (for once). Maybe that's different with Bagley out there but whatever. Then all the 1-11 against K talk. 2nd game of the season, but man they played terrible. Held Duke to 39% shooting and still lost by 7 :smh:.

Anybody who actually knows anything about this MSU squad outside of Miles Bridges and his draft stock, knows that this will be a very good team, and will for sure be around when it matters in the Spring.

Surprised? Game was very winnable for MSU. Crappy rebounding, turnovers, and Grayson having a career night killed us. This is pretty much the same squad from last year with a way deeper front-court with Gavin Schilling and Ben Carter back from injury, and Jaren and Zay Tilman coming in.

Izzo with very question lineup decisions as well. Cassius was playing like ****, and the offense clearly ran better with Tum-Tum in, but dude still played Winston 32 minutes for some reason. Nick Ward also only played 18 minutes which is not enough for a player of his caliber

Annoyed by this L because it definitely felt like we were the better team (for once). Maybe that's different with Bagley out there but whatever. Then all the 1-11 against K talk. 2nd game of the season, but man they played terrible. Held Duke to 39% shooting and still lost by 7 :smh:.

Anybody who actually knows anything about this MSU squad outside of Miles Bridges and his draft stock, knows that this will be a very good team, and will for sure be around when it matters in the Spring.

1-11 is CRAZY considering how tough Izzo's teams typically are. To be honest I'm always the more nervous about playing MSU than any other school, and it always feels like we got away with one after the W.

1-11 is CRAZY considering how tough Izzo's teams typically are. To be honest I'm always the more nervous about playing MSU than any other school, and it always feels like we got away with one after the W.

It is, but at the same time, it's not (At least for me). K always seems to be a little more prepared than Izzo, and Duke is usually the more talented team whenever they match up. Tom just knows how to get the best out of his guys even when the talent level is lacking.

Last night was the first time I actually "expected" a win against Duke, which makes last night's L that much more disappointing even though there's so much season left.

That’s a huge blow for this team. Bummed about that. And honestly for the kid. Transfers for that.

Word. I truly believed he was gonna have a big year. Could be a blessing in disguise for the development of some of these guys especially Kenny Williams for next year.

That 7-0 includes 3 really big games.

2009 Title game in Michigan
2011 Aircraft Carrier Game
2013 upset at Breslin center. MSU number 1, unc number 25

Back
Top Bottom