The College Basketball Post

I agree. Ground to be made up. MSU sits in good shape. They’re going all in on a Stewart/Carey combo and have pushed Bacot to the back burner which probably drives him to unc.

They’re in home with him tonight.

Who is going all in on Stewart/Carey - you meant Duke (not MSU) right?

Izzo was just in-home with Carey last night or the day before. Not sure how realistic of a chance we really have.

LaGerald Vick announced he is going pro. Hasn't signed with an agent but everything I have been told said there is 99.9% he doesn't come back to KU. I don't foresee any way he gets drafted to the League but could make a career in the D League or overseas.

With Newman and Vick now gone this certainly ramps up the Langford to KU speculation.

Who is going all in on Stewart/Carey - you meant Duke (not MSU) right?

Izzo was just in-home with Carey last night or the day before. Not sure how realistic of a chance we really have.

Yea Duke with Stewart/Carey.

It seems MSU/Duke for Carey. I don’t see Miami being a factor post fbi

Moving pieces but don’t expect Duke to continue pursuing EJ.

Whole staff going in home with Wendell Moore

Gary Trent signing with agent

A lot of players not competing in the Jordan Brand Classic as scheduled : Simi, Zion, Louis King , Jalen Carey and RJ Barrett all out

Read about Trent earlier. I think he could've used another year but probably saw the writing on the wall with RJ, Zion, and Cam coming in.

Kentucky is deep again with EJ going there Shaun announcing he's going pro today

Unfortunately Georgetown forward Marcus Derrickson is leaving to go pro

Back
Top Bottom