The College Basketball Post

Interesting developments and not necessarily on good side.

Of course I’m a KU fan but skimming these new reports this appears to be more of the same. Apparel companies working with players / families without the knowledge of the respective Universities to influence decisions.

Of course I’m a KU fan but skimming these new reports this appears to be more of the same. Apparel companies working with players / families without the knowledge of the respective Universities to influence decisions.

DSJ one specifically mentions a coach middle man I believe. Could be trouble for the Pack.

you right but i meant it strictly from the recruiting standpoint...hes been throwing jabs at K but he literally has had same situations come up as well...with transfers, reclass and all that...he just gets too upset when K gets whomever
Really feel he just got tired of the shade K has thrown about one and done players for years when Cal was mostly the one doing it. Plus there was alot of buzz on the recruiting trail about negative recruiting. It may not be K directly doing it, but Capel slinging some mud? Any of us would get tired of it too. K has had his pick of players for decades, has had more 5 stars than anyone else during that time. The minute someone got the better of him with recruits, he started poopooing it through the media, like he is looking down on it. Then he starts doing it and it's OK.

As much as Cal likes to put on he can't be bothered, I think it got to him these last couple of years.

C'mon now. :lol:

"2018 St. Petersburg guard Serrel Smith just committed to Maryland" :smh:

He's one of the best pure scores in the 2018 class

C'mon now. :lol:

I'm sure it is naive to think that KU officials didn't have any knowledge of what was going on but another part of me says could KU be that stupid to risk being caught when in all reality they are a premier, blueblood school.
Like how did that arraignment begin? What were the terms? If something happened how would each side treat the matter...so many unanswered questions but as a KU fan it is a very unsettling feeling.

Smart kid :pimp:
D755090D-2716-48AD-A8A7-A1D8C4BBC180.gif

I saw this on Rivals .com
"2019 Five-Star duo Bryan Antoine & Scottie Lewis from Team Rio (NJ) in-home visit schedule":

4/13 | Duke's Mike Krzyzewski
4/14 | Kentucky's John Calipari
4/15 | St. John's Chris Mullin & Memphis' Penny Hardaway
4/17 | Florida's Mike White
4/18 | Villanova's Jay Wright

Back
Top Bottom