The College Basketball Post

- Shai Alexander from UK has declared for the draft
- Bruce Brown from Miami has also entered the draft

dont get why Cal is crying about Duke where he is about to do same thing lol...he always complains when he doesnt get the guy he wants

dont get why Cal is crying about Duke where he is about to do same thing lol...he always complains when he doesnt get the guy he wants

Every coach has the "Go-To" excuse.

For Cal it's "My team is young" even though he's purposefully recruiting this way.

For K it's "We don't have the depth we need" even though he'll have 9 burger boys on the bench.

For Roy it's "They need to figure it out, they know I'm not going to call time out," even though a lot of the time he probably should have.

My point being: I agree with you, some of these things get old quick haha

Yikes...

Would be shocked if Izzo somehow survives this scandal,the entire AD are headed for a ban/death penalty with everything coming out across various sports

Yikes...

Would be shocked if Izzo somehow survives this scandal,the entire AD are headed for a ban/death penalty with everything coming out across various sports

At this point I'm just waiting for something to pop up about Magic back in 78.

Hit me up when this goes further than allegations, or if it's actually proven that Izzo knew about any of this.

Every coach has the "Go-To" excuse.

For Cal it's "My team is young" even though he's purposefully recruiting this way.

For K it's "We don't have the depth we need" even though he'll have 9 burger boys on the bench.

For Roy it's "They need to figure it out, they know I'm not going to call time out," even though a lot of the time he probably should have.

My point being: I agree with you, some of these things get old quick haha

you right but i meant it strictly from the recruiting standpoint...hes been throwing jabs at K but he literally has had same situations come up as well...with transfers, reclass and all that...he just gets too upset when K gets whomever

9DE345B9-7334-48CC-9CDF-957B03FDC2F1.jpeg

you right but i meant it strictly from the recruiting standpoint...hes been throwing jabs at K but he literally has had same situations come up as well...with transfers, reclass and all that...he just gets too upset when K gets whomever

K was taking those same jabs before he started to bring in one & done players.

They need to start a home & home or play at a neutral site every year, but too many politics involved.

U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York just announced additional charges in the college hoops investigation.

6 players included josh Jackson and Dennis smith jr. Among

Silvio De Sousa appears to be caught in this, too.

Indictment references a “surprise” commitment decision on August 30, 2017. See the photos:

Later, the indictment says that a college coach asked for $20,000 to pay the player to override a previous deal the player had made.

DSJ was gonna flip and it cost State and Adidas 40k :lol:

Interesting in that one that the coaches knew so RIP

KU paid for De Souza after UMD and Under Armour has already been paying his guardian.

Preston got 90k what a joke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom