The College Basketball Post

Damn, McGee with the EGG ...

But o my, the officiating in these games at the most crucial times has been absolutely horrendous ...

Y'all can stop that nonsense right damn now lol... McGee had dudes in his jockstrap ALL GAME. He went 0-1000 bc he took TERRIBLE SHOTS and was well defended.

Y'all was expecting Steph and got Seth lololol FOH

Props to Wofford, damn good team. But UK played like some mid, without our best player, and still won.

If Hoover got a couple of Magee’s shots Wofford wins...o well they were ride or die with their best player

Y'all can stop that nonsense right damn now lol... McGee had dudes in his jockstrap ALL GAME. He went 0-1000 bc he took TERRIBLE SHOTS and was well defended.

Y'all was expecting Steph and got Seth lololol FOH

Props to Wofford, damn good team. But UK played like some mid, without our best player, and still won.
He's been taking those shots all year and pretty much his whole career. Do you really think you can just the all-time leader shooting wide open 3's? This is definitely your first time watching them. Enjoy the win, but relax lol.

I knew he'd struggle against UK's length and athleticism but he also missed a ton of open looks.

Bad call by the refs. That wasn’t a foul on Aluma. He played his heart out and held his own against Travis. Physical battle inside the last six minutes of the game.

Wofford didn’t ride the hot hand in Hoover enough. Especially on Magee’s last shot. Could have easily handed off to Hoover who was going to his left for a clean look at a trey.
Yeah, hated the bailout call and they also gave UK the ball back after a clean block by Aluma on Reid.

Easy to say they should've gave the ball to Hoover, especially since they did that late in the SoCon ship the other week, but can't fault them for being ride or die with their best player.

It was a good game. Refs were mad inconsistent, but I'd probably have no issues if they just don't make that bailout call.

I find it to be a little bit of both. Cal’s boys definitely consciously harassed Magee on the perimeter. Ash, Quickley and Baker all did their jobs defensively. On the flip side, when you’re clearly cold with your J like Magee was, those low-percentage threes look exponentially worse. Off one foot, fading away. Heightened by the fact your teammate was frying. There were at least two possessions that felt like Fletcher was forcing things instead of deferring to the hot hand.

Whether I had $10 on it or $1,000, that was absolutely not a foul on Aluma. Travis was fortunate to get that call. That was a physical interior battle. I’d prefer the refs swallow the whistle and let the boys grind.

He's been taking those shots all year and pretty much his whole career. Do you really think you can just the all-time leader shooting wide open 3's? This is definitely your first time watching them. Enjoy the win, but relax lol.

I knew he'd struggle against UK's length and athleticism but he also missed a ton of open looks.

Bro I'm a UK fan. I watched 3 Wofford games in the last day and a half. **** u talking bout lol

Yeah, McGees been making those shots all year... against SCRUBS.

I knew exactly what we were facing. 3 deadeye shooters and a bunch of mid. Get up in their face with length (giggity) and them dudes are missing. Y'all gassed up off a team whose best win literally Seton Hall. :lol: FOH

I need Buffalo and Murray State to win their next games
Man, who you tellin’. I discussed with second2nonee second2nonee for two years now about Buffalo. They just drew the worst possible matchup in Tech. TTU gonna put clamps on the perimeter. Culver will hit enough tough, big shots to secure the W.

Murray State is a live ‘dog because of Ja obviously and you never know which FSU squad you gonna get on any given night.

First time watching Wofford so my opinion has no credibility, but man... towards the end of the game those contested forced 3 pointers Mcgee shot were terrible. It was irking watching that especially dude was brick city all game.Should of moved the ball around to an open man during those critical possessions at the end, but then again what do I know lol. I'm just a Spectator for the first time, I'm assuming that's how Wofford run's their offense all season?

Bro I'm a UK fan. I watched 3 Wofford games in the last day and a half. **** u talking bout lol

Yeah, McGees been making those shots all year... against SCRUBS.

I knew exactly what we were facing. 3 deadeye shooters and a bunch of mid. Get up in their face with length (giggity) and them dudes are missing. Y'all gassed up off a team whose best win literally Seton Hall. :lol: FOH
Gassed up who? I picked UK, I even said Magee would struggle.

I'm just arguing against the casuals that recently watched his games who are spouting nonsense. UK did a great job defensively... he forced a couple late (because of the wide open misses) but the rest are shots he normally takes and makes. He just happened to miss. I even said that the athleticism and length wore on them late.

Fam... you got your shirt off with a win against a mid-major. It was a tight game, why are you acting like it was a washing? :lol:

Gassed up who? I picked UK, I even said Magee would struggle.

I'm just arguing against the casuals that recently watched his games who are spouting nonsense. UK did a great job defensively... he forced a couple late (because of the wide open misses) but the rest are shots he normally takes. He just happened to miss.

Fam... you got your shirt off with a win against a mid-major. It was a tight game, why are you acting like it was a washing? :lol:

Bc I've heard nothing but clowns saying my squad was going home for the last 2 days straight. Meanwhile we played like trash and still beat the team y'all been touting. Damn right ima talk my ****.

Back
Top Bottom